Pretty happy with where I am. Too early and I'd miss the cool cars. Too late I'd miss out on the pc revolution. Born in '71, I got to be young at a good time to be a kid, enjoyed the music of the 80's, young people still got out and did more than they do now, medicine has come a very long way in just a few decades.
I'd very much like to have seen the 30's-60's, but I think that's a glamorized vision when there was so much wide scale war going on. WWII, Korea, Vietnam...we're relatively lucky so far in that area for my generation, although we've certainly had our share of a new generation of tragedies and violence as well.
edit: location, that's what I'm interested in. Send me to CO please.
·Steam:
Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous:
Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel·Intel i5-9600K
·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB
·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz
·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case
·BenQ BL3200PT monitor