Originally Posted by TimeFusedExistence
Originally Posted by RSColonel_131st
Obviously the 3D gives you more evasion info than real life



http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=5231

there's a simple mod I did for the players that find the stock underwater viewranges -these we made to have that bit of Tom Clancy SSN feel- as bit too cheating when it comes to situation awareness, this one basically reduces underwater visibility and makes it more like in Atlantic Fleet, be warned this makes Cold Waters even harder



Not a bad option, but the default one seems to fit well into the gameplay so it wasn't a criticism on design smile

Any chance you guys are looking at surface ships for a DLC? I'm a bit too ADD these days to play a slow sub. Give me a Perry and a Seahawk for sub hunting and I'd be well into my Red Storm Rising world... though I get that this might need a much too technical interface for the type of game (deploying the helo, deploying buyos...?). Loved that about Dangerous Waters.