See, that just tells me I was right to swear off it after BOS. Even looking as great as it does, the utterly crazy refusal to make is SP friendly (campaign, obviously- even he spiffed up PWCG style) and especially the locked in forever level system creating supermen AI, makes it not replayable at all.

I mean I checked here wanting a different answer so I'd buy it. Oh well. These devs are nut case stubborn.

Thanks for the honest answer though, Sokol.


"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11