I agree Panzer.

I remember always looking forward to the occasional trip to KFC as a kid and the skin was the best part of the original recipe.

Back then they only had original recipe and then later came out with the extra crispy.

They didn't do anything else: no sandwiches, no nuggets, no pot pies, no chicken bowls, no potato wedges (French Fries) etc.

I always ask Dad and Mom to get me a couple of pieces, leg and thigh, with mashed potatoes, corn slaw and the entire corn on the cob.

Every now and then we get a special treat and it was the KFC Lil' Bucket Strawberry Shortcake Parfait Cup.

http://flapjam.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-did-they-kick-bucket.html

http://www.ocweekly.com/restaurants/five...esserts-6607445

I just looked at the KFC menu online and they no longer have the corn on the cob and the Parfait Cup.

They have a brownie cake that from the look of it, it's definitely made and prepackaged elsewhere and it looks very poor quality.