Thing is though...we fly campaigns and not dash over no-mans land. Its nice to see arty going off at certain places along the front, but I could care less for trucks, tanks on roads??, etc.
That's why I'm hoping they make an option to turn the ground war on / off - heavy / light or some such thing so people with lower end rigs don't get their frame rates hammered too hard by it.
I am the opposite, the war below is the main thing for me, and makes this sim so different from the rest. (That living world) I am more interested in the ground war than the air war. I would like anti shipping campaigns or missions with sea planes, i.e. another type of theatre instead of say more aircraft. But that's just me.
Luckily the sim caters for all tastes. The more options the better.
Cheers MarkL