Originally Posted By: Flogger23m
Going from the screen shots, I still do not think the terrian looks that impressive. The hills look very blurred the point they stand out to me. I can't help but feel some of the FSX terrian I've seen looks a good bit better. At $40 I am bit underwhelmed. I had thought around $25 or so, in which case it would be acceptable.

DX11 + blurry terrian (IMO) doesn't seem good for what we will likely be stuck with for many years.


Agree. Going by the annual delays I was expecting something far more impressive. To justify the wait this thing needs to be an 11 out of 10. What I see is a 7 or 8, a big improvement over what dcs is now but not impressed at all due to the countless delays.


DCS Kickstarter
Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable."
Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."