I expected a complete game.
Frankly, I'd rather 1C spent the 18 months on CoD/BoM.
You did? Really?

Have you followed other game developments in the last 2 decades? Every single game mandated to come out by a hard deadline (even with slippage late in the game caused by issues, not expanding the design) has had things broken, incomplete, or just cut before release.
Just a few examples off the top of my head:
Arma 3 came out without its SP campaign, which was released in 3 parts over 6 months IIRC, to make its release despite a 6 month early access period.
B-17 II had its MP yanked out.
KOTOR 2 was like watching the most brilliant Star Wars movie ever until the final 15 mins where the director sits in a chair and reads the end of the film to you because there was no time to film it.
Unless you're willing to throw infinite money at something, a hard deadline that close to project start guarantees either lots of bugs, unambitious design, or both.
There was never any doubt in my mind that by setting such a short deadline there was no way it would be a "complete game" on release. Not the slightest. Frankly I expected NO SP campaign on release. I did expect it to come out earlier, I grant that, but with significant issues like maybe limits on the number of players per server before it would crash or lag out.
It seems to me a lot of people here had for one reason or another unrealistic expectations about what this was going to be on release day. Are people too willing to buy into hopeful statements about what the dev wants to accomplish? "We'd like to" and "we guarantee we will" are not equivalent. Do they honestly believe that a new project is going to "learn" from mistakes made by the previous one and just build on there? Has that EVER happened in the history of software?? Microsoft has a lot more money than any game developer, and look at the release of Windows 8!
Maybe the reason I'm not so angry with all this is I NEVER expected too much from this? You can't be let down when you never expected more than "fly some WWII planes around realistically and blow stuff up, mostly".
The idea that CloD would've done better, when it had like 8 YEARS of development behind it and was just now barely worthy, while BoS has had less than two is laughable. You can say with a straight face that two years should be enough when CloD took 4 times that amount and is still panned without the mods?
"Yeah, it took two presidential administrations to get CloD from announcement to something worth flying, but if BoS can't manage it in two years, I'M MAD!"
The Jedi Master