I'll definetly try the lowclouds-mod, because even medium-sized formations of standard clouds (the ones controlled in "mission parameters", not the "local weather" ones) tend to give me huge FPS hits.


It's really great that you're still helping them out on your own time, Kegetys. You wouldn't know by any chance why the industrial areas/docks have become such a huge show-stopper?


Oh and BTW: Any sense in still using any of your older mods? For example: I don't remember the plane-skins looking as ugly as they do now (even on "High Textures") when I was using your low-tex mod.




S.

Last edited by sascha; 04/19/11 08:48 AM.

System: Asus P5Q-E - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300@ 2.5 GHz (currently @3.0 GHz) - Gigabyte GF GTX460 1GB OC - 2x2 GB OCZ DDR2-RAM - Samsung P2370 23'' - MS Sidewinder 2 FF (red trigger, baby!) - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - TrackIR 5 + Pro-Clip - Windows Vista 64 Home Premium