|
Chief Pheasant Controller Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 5,562 |
Well of course there are no guarantees but they're probably 2-1 which is freaking awesome....especially since schmucks like me have los Royals with maybe a 500-1 shot....
I must say I think the Phils rotation as is is hands down better than the Braves and probably better than any ever...69 Mets 86 Mets 93 or 98 Braves 30s Monarchs etc
Last edited by Airdrop01; 12/15/10 03:05 PM.
"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11
Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11
|