Oh, you mean Damon Albarn, Panzer? He and DJ Danger Mouse (his main collaborator for the Plastic Beach album) were also the masterminds behind the experimental "The Good, the Bad, and the Queen" a few years ago. Great stuff- I really love his vision and range of tastes when it comes to influences for the music. As for what I'm listening to right now, Jamiroqui- Virtual Insanity.


" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy

"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson

AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB
CM Storm Series Trooper
Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive
WD Green 2TB Media Drive
Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU