"The only reservation I have left is, what happens if Neoqb doesn't survive? Even while purchasing/renting new content, that thought is still in the back of my mind, and the question has been asked before, but never answered. If there is no Neoqb, will I be able to enjoy RoF, the best damn WWI aircraft (not air warfare) simulator to come down the pipes in quite a while, or will I have a nice coaster and a few fond memories?"

Well, that's it in a nutshell isn't it?

I own RB3D, FE, OFF:BH&H and SD:WWI (although the latter's off me hard disk at the mo). Any time of day or night I can fire these games up and play them. I'm beholden to no-one. I *own* them - I didn't rent them.

It is, more than the 'constantly online' nonsense, the one thing that keeps my hand away from my wallet - I'll wait until I can see that NeoQB are prospering with their business model before I consider buying. Why on Earth shouldn't I? Why would I buy a game that might be as much use as a drinks coaster this time next year?

Now *that* consideration puts the buying a used copy thing into a very stark relief.