Originally Posted By: 777 Studios - Jason
Let me clear this up. If you buy a used copy, neoqb will not give you a new key. The previous owner must give you the entire account.

Jason


Jason:

Does that mean some one can sell their copy down the road if they aren't happy with it?
I had the impression before that that wasn't allowed from comments made in the past.

I know that will probably be a very small percentage of buyers, but I've always thought it would be best to humor your customers. So, how would they go about giving the used copy buyer their "entire account?"

Exactly what does that mean?

Thanks,


rabu ...[|8~'

Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i7 3.4GHZ Quad-Core
Gigabyte GA-Z68A LGA1155 MOB
G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 SDRAM
XFX GeForce GTS250 1gb w/22" LCD 1680x1050 32x dpi96
SB X-Fi audio card
OCZ ZT 650W PSU
3 WD 7200rpm 3GB/Sec SATA drives