Yesterday I installed Frist Eagles, an I am in the process to convince myself to keep it in my HD... being new titles very few and far between, it deserves a second chance.

I already knew that a ridicoulously small number of planes were modelled, so no surprise here. I know you can download community created new models, but I think this is the wrong approach to customers.

But what it really shocked me more was the total unsuitability of this sim for aerial combat, due to the constrictions in the field of view of the (dummy) pilot. I was using Track-IR and no model of aiplane allows more than 90� twist of the (dummy) pilot's head.

Am I doing something wrong, is this a bug, or is it simply proked?

Is there a way to incrase the field of view for a limited 60� blind spot at 6 oclock, instead of teh actual 180�?

Thank you.