Well Cas,

I don't think anyone is trying to squelch your point of view. Lest I would have to suspect they are trying to quiet mine as well. And I certainly do not think that!


No, instead there are just those rules that shouldn't be broken, or even bent for that matter.


With that said, I'd be more than happy to continue this conversation in the appropriate forum.


WingWalker (virtual) Combat Squadron

Intel i7 980X @3.8 GHz | ASUS P6X58D Premium | Antec 1200w PSU | 12GB 1600Mhz RAM
SLI - 2x eVGA GTX 580 3072MB vRAM | Dell 3007WFP 30" + 2x Dell 2007FP 20" @ 5388x1600 res.
Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD - O/S drive | Corsair Force 60GB SSD - ROF drive
WD VelociRaptor 300GB - Game drive | WD Black 1TB - Storage drive
CH HOTAS and TrackIR 5 +TCP | Realtek on-board sound | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit