Originally Posted By: Whitehead
Impressive. Most impressive....[Vader voice emulator off].

The G readout on the HUD read constant 0.00 in that video. Not a criticism, just pointing...

I hope to build a pit one day..all the tools seem to be there now. Remember only dreaming about this stuff when F4 was released? This kind of stuff and the 90 degree curved display (Alienware) will take immersion to a new level.


The software for the video was just a provisional test for autogenerated data code and it is not definitive. The video just pretends to show the quality of the image projected on the simulation visuals. Please notice the absence ob double images, reflections, and that kind of stuff, but ignore the VV and other data in its quality and quantity. I will talk this to SimMeters and ask from them another video.

On the other hand, as I already said, we can expect some compromises with simulations that have limited UDP data export, that in some cases can be solved with the HUD own buit-in calculations.

SimMeters had started contacts with Mr. Mag Wagner in order to cooperate somehow in the natura/quality of UDP data that would be needed for this ond other future projects. I have no doubt that new generation sims will have acces to such amounts of data that would make any pit-builder's nightmare (or sweet dream). This HUD and other new SimMeters projects are designed with those new generation sims in mind.