Well to answer some of the comments that "Magnum is already complaining that theres too many players on Monday" type responses...
Oh well, we started out with the SimHQ server with a direction and a goal, we catered to everyone who commented... I like and prefer a stricter style of play with as much realism and as much true tactics as possible in a warfare game... I had Serious Sunday and Military Monday for that type of play ONLY because thats the days I'm off of work.(I work nights the other 5 nights, well really 4) I gave force on force 2 days a week, Fun Friday for the DART crowd,

and EVO all day Sat... then I got burned out with only 2 days off a week, I wanted to play some other games, so NOW I only play on Military Monday, and that day is squad size plus coopertive missions with more strict rules of play... don't blame me if you guys can't get together one of the other 6 nights a week and run a game or something. I being there shouldn't be a requirement for a good night on the SImHQ server, but thanks.

Military Monday stays as is, and I will be there to play... if you don't like it or prefer something else ON MONDAY, then I suggust you find a new server or host your own... or again, use one of the other 6 days to do whatever.
Military Monday is Military Monday and thats the way it is and will remain.
NOW to get back on topic... looks great Wepps... so do I understand each mission will be played in order, and on a multiplayer level... if so, maybe a campaign night is in order.
Can't wait to check it out myself.