SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 21 1 2 … 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
A sequence from ShoGun who was watching on F9:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Ouch!
[Linked Image]


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Our last mission tonight was a test of the Palastine theatre with a Pacific plane-set.
The mission was a scramble intercept of incoming Vals:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Shogun did a wonderful job, and ended up with 9 kills.
The Vals never made it to our airfield.
I got two escorts. Later we went back to their airfield and strafed it wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Nice! 👍

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
thumbsup

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I will log on at around 6.30 pm local time. Maybe we can try the lake theatre tonight wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Logging in at 6pm local time. It is 4.35pm at the moment wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Logged in right now wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
I'll be there shortly! smile

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
First session 2022 after Covid wink
Lake theatre train interdiction:
[Linked Image]

Job done:
[Linked Image]

Off in search of the enemy smile
[Linked Image]

De-brief:
[Linked Image]


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I will be at GR later today if I get chance wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Game on with Shogun wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Always good games smile

A ground-started Axis intercept. My squad went after the bombers, whilst ShoGun's took on their P38 escorts:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More again tomorrow smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
smile

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
At GameRanger Sunday 23rd ,Drop in

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Tonight's screenies:

Sunset fighter sweep

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The enemy Ki-44s
[Linked Image]

The enemy Ki-96s
[Linked Image]

Chasing them back to base
[Linked Image]

A screenie of my last kill from ShoGun:
[Linked Image]
**********************************************************************
Winter intercept

My Squad
[Linked Image]

Shogun's Squad
[Linked Image]

Last edited by MrJelly; 01/25/22 08:24 AM. Reason: Screenie added

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 144
Bummed I missed out. Looks like it was fun!

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
EAW Old Timer and Bodger
Hotshot
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,496
Likes: 9
Great screenies Jel!

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 207
Jan 29 2022 At GameRanger , Stop in .

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
I have made a replacement for the "Euro 2020" folder

Euro 2020 folder replacement
Before running the download re-name your current "Euro 2020" folder to keep as a back-up just in case smile

I will be at GR shortly smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 12,504
Likes: 2
A good result in one of our sweeps last night:

[Linked Image]

Nine enemy planes downed with no losses wink


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Page 16 of 21 1 2 … 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,075,007 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1