|
|
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,573 Likes: 11
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,573 Likes: 11 |
Cyberpunk 2077 adds official modding support
[Items]
Metadata: Per game release, required by some of the tools ArchiveDump: A utility for listing contents of game data archives TweakDump: A utility for listing contents of game Tweak DB (game settings) binaries TweakDB IDs: A list of IDs of Tweak DB entries. Generated using TweakDump and tweakdb.str metadata For me, modding is half the fun of a game. Hopefully, modding support will have increased by the time I buy my copy (after I get my RX6800XT -- someday).
Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 24"P (180hz/1080p) + Samsung 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K 1000R Curved (165Hz/4K/2160p) + 24"P (180hz/1080p), AMD R9-9950X, 64GB [email protected], GIGABYTE X870E AORUS Master MB, ( 4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~58TB storage, 1300W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, EVGA X20 Mouse, W11 Pro
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
I'm almost at the 70 hour mark and I sincerely don't understand all of the complaints against the PC version of the game. Sure there are some odd AI behaviors but the excellent story, characters and combat more than makes up for those minor shortcomings.
I guess some people were expecting a complete reinvention of the RPG genre with this game? Was that claim ever made by Red Projekt in their marketing?
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417 Likes: 12
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417 Likes: 12 |
It's a 6.5/10 game that could have easily been at least a 9/10 if not for some Florida Man tier poor decisions imposed by management.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
|
|
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3 |
I'm almost at the 70 hour mark and I sincerely don't understand all of the complaints against the PC version of the game. Sure there are some odd AI behaviors but the excellent story, characters and combat more than makes up for those minor shortcomings.
I guess some people were expecting a complete reinvention of the RPG genre with this game? Was that claim ever made by Red Projekt in their marketing? Do you acept 30 fps as your wife untill death do you apart ? the game is not opmized when even high end cards dont get good fps setting things on low without resolution scaling. and they lied about the game they were making......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80
Strategerizer Veteran
|
|
Strategerizer Veteran
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80 |
I guess some people were expecting a complete reinvention of the RPG genre with this game?
No, that was me 
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
[
Do you acept 30 fps as your wife untill death do you apart ? the game is not opmized when even high end cards dont get good fps setting things on low without resolution scaling. and they lied about the game they were making......
I only have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and I'm playing with all settings on "high" and the game is very playable for me. Sure, I'm not getting a blazing fast 60+ FPS but the game is very playable for me. I'm sure the game will be improved regardless though as more updates come out.
Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 02/01/21 03:20 PM.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
|
|
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3 |
[
Do you acept 30 fps as your wife untill death do you apart ? the game is not opmized when even high end cards dont get good fps setting things on low without resolution scaling. and they lied about the game they were making......
I only have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and I'm playing with all settings on "high" and the game is very playable for me. Sure, I'm not getting a blazing fast 60+ FPS but the game is very playable for me. I'm sure the game will be improved regardless though as more updates come out. i have 1070ti i can play most modern games at 4k high at 40to high 50s, this game on med low cant reach stable 40s at 1440p. from my collection of 400 games i will never play this is the only one i regret purchasing, honestly i should had gotten valhalla and just pirate this and i havent sailed those seas in 16 years mind you, if this was third person, this wouldnt be a bother, but in first person ? no way
Last edited by Blade_RJ; 02/01/21 04:48 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
I'm now about 83 hours into the game but I want to finish all of my side jobs and gigs before I go on the "point of no return" mission where I have to meet the Japanese Arasaka lady.
Has anyone here actually cleared the entire playable world of all side jobs, gigs and other miscellaneous jobs?
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 814 Likes: 2
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 814 Likes: 2 |
I'm now about 83 hours into the game but I want to finish all of my side jobs and gigs before I go on the "point of no return" mission where I have to meet the Japanese Arasaka lady.
Has anyone here actually cleared the entire playable world of all side jobs, gigs and other miscellaneous jobs? In my current (2nd) play-through I already unlocked all the steam achievements for the different parts of Night City. Also most other side quest, all except of 3 - Beat the Brat
I tried it, but now postponed it after I complete this run, maybe reskilling my build toward melee - Rogue
Right now working on that one - Bes Isis
Preparng ths post, I just learned that progress on this one requires to complete Rogues story.
I completed my first play-through after 140h, the current one is at 120h.
Last edited by WhoCares; 02/08/21 10:32 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,464 Likes: 18
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,464 Likes: 18 |
Has anyone here actually cleared the entire playable world of all side jobs, gigs and other miscellaneous jobs?
Yes, took a long time and probably isn't worth it. I think I did that after around 110 or so hours. I didn't do much of the main story by that point.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
I didn't do much of the main story by that point. That's what I figured but I'm doing it so I can rack up the experience so I can hit level 50 and also rack up money so I can buy all of the vehicles. Once those two things are done then I'll progress to the final phase of the storyline.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80
Strategerizer Veteran
|
|
Strategerizer Veteran
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80 |
Good luck, I couldn't find the endurance. Had designs on 50, as mentioned a page or two back, but ran out of steam around 40 and just went for the end and my happily ever after with Panam.
Good job WC. I wanted to get those too. I did a hell of a lot of them, but got none of the achievements for gigs and hustles. I think some may have timed out or been canceled in other ways, and some may have never popped in the first place.
For example, IIRC, very early on when you leave your apartment, you come across a couple cops outside a neighbor's door. He won't come out ,so you can agree to help and speak to him later. This mission is called Happily Together I think. Knocking on the door now won't work, you need to come back later. OK, I'll do just that, and off I went in to the City.
Sometime later I was walking down a street and there was a bad guy sitting on a curb. Had a glance in both directions to make sure no one was watching and I gave him the good news with a handgun, killing him and failing Happily Together! So obviously this NPC had something to do with the quest. I reloaded so I didn't lose out, but later the mission was gone from the list. And possibly some gigs and hustles went away too before I completed them.
I wanted those achievements, but after 140 hours I was ready to see it through to the conclusion. Well, at least they are there in case I ever give it another go.
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
I find it interesting how much easier it is to max out your street cred than your character level. I maxed out my street cred when I had about 60 hours in the game. I now have 83 hours and I'm still only character level 37!
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80
Strategerizer Veteran
|
|
Strategerizer Veteran
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80 |
I didn't buy a single vehicle, what does that cost to acquire them all? Gotta be a lot.
Even without buying any I still had a bunch through the story or by searching shipping containers. There's a free Caliburn out there for example, plus Johnny's Porsche and others. I really liked the vibe with the Caliburn and used it quite a bit when the mood struck. But mostly I just rode Jackie's Arch.
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
I didn't buy a single vehicle, what does that cost to acquire them all? Gotta be a lot.
Even without buying any I still had a bunch through the story or through searching shipping containers. There's a free Caliburn out there for example, plus Johnny's Porsche and others. I really liked the vibe with the Caliburn and used it quite a bit when the mood struck. But mostly I just rode Jackie's Arch. There's an achievement for buying all available vehicles so I'm pursuing it. Some vehicles are cheap like in the 15-20k range but some other vehicles are over 100k. As for me, I also usually use Jackie's motorcycle or the one Panam gave me. It's just easier to maneuver around Night City in a motorcycle.
Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 02/08/21 03:20 PM.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80
Strategerizer Veteran
|
|
Strategerizer Veteran
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,095 Likes: 80 |
I think I read the cost of them all is around 1.6m, but I don't know if that factors freebies or not?
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,573 Likes: 11
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 9,573 Likes: 11 |
CD PROJEKT RED has been hacked, Cyberpunk 2077 and unreleased version of Witcher 3 source codes might leak
CD Projekt does not confirm what was stored on this server but has already confirmed that the data will be restored. The hacker has encrypted the files and demanded to be contacted, likely to ask for a ransom. Should the company not comply, the hacker threatens to release all information, including source code to the public.
According to the message left by the hacker, the files that were accessed include source codes for Cyberpunk 2077, Witcher 3, Gwent, and the unreleased version of Witcher 3.
Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 24"P (180hz/1080p) + Samsung 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K 1000R Curved (165Hz/4K/2160p) + 24"P (180hz/1080p), AMD R9-9950X, 64GB [email protected], GIGABYTE X870E AORUS Master MB, ( 4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~58TB storage, 1300W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, EVGA X20 Mouse, W11 Pro
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026 Likes: 66 |
It has not been a good couple of months for CD Projekt.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
|
|
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade Hotshot
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 9,760 Likes: 3 |
That was a inside job, it mentions it will also leak information from acounting, administration, legal and HR, he threatens to release some of this to jornalists.....the game codes is the least of their worries, they made money on it already and no one in their right mind will copy anything from 077. but acounting,legal and HR ? this clearly was the end goal. there is a reason the note claims this is ruin their image. Also i would change your gog passwords
Last edited by Blade_RJ; 02/09/21 04:27 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417 Likes: 12
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,417 Likes: 12 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|