SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 33 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 32 33
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 419
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 419
S! S! S! S! S!... I'm not saluting... that's how many Oatmeal stouts I want in 'Benny Hill' speak ! Oh... welcome to the club... you'll be sorr... I mean ... love it!

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 740
A
Livestreamer/YouTuber
Member
Livestreamer/YouTuber
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 740
Where is Nowi anyway? Was it his mess bill or the cricket bat that scared him off?


Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 475
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 475
I'm here! Had a virtual hangover. Flying two careers means that I spend twice as many nights getting plastered.


Nowi
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
Somebody get them drunk already! I mean, let the initiations begin...


"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 475
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 475
Well, we can at least tell real jokes.

The Rittmeister is KIA and goes to heaven. He reaches the Pearly Gates and is ordered to halt by St. Peter. "What's the problem," MvR asks? "Can't let you in!" "What? I'm the leading aerial ace of the war. I wear the Blue Max! What do you mean I can't get in?" "You're a Rittmeister," St. Peter answers. "You have to be on a horse. Back you go!"

Well, von Richthofen floats through the ether and lands in the Berliner Dom on a Sunday, sitting in a pew right next to the Kaiser himself. The Kaiser is in shock, when he sees von Richthofen. :What is this? Why are you here? You're ... todt!"

MvR explains what happens and the Kaiser loses his temper. "How dare that upstart refuse entry to one of this country's most decorated heroes!" The Kaiser grabs MvR by the arm and the two men head from the Dom back to the Pearly Gates.

When they arrive, an angry Kaiser demands that St. Peter open the gates for von Richthofen. St. Peter shakes his head. "Why won't you let this Blue Max recipient in?" the Kaiser demands to know. "Well," St. Peter answers, for one he doens't follow directions. I told him to come back with a horse and he returned with a jackass!"


Nowi
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

OK, now that was funny!

.

Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
I don’t get it. (Drops back on the floor).


"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

Fullofit, there's this guy, Mister Ritt, and he's driving his Kia to a Pearl Jam concert, but he can't get through the gate, I think because he lost his ticket. So this other guy, I think his name is Max, is trying to help him get past this other guy, Peter Saint-somebody-or-other who I'm guessing is the bouncer. Anyway, this Peter guy tell's 'em they can't come in unless they bring some whores with them, so they go back and on the way they get hungry and pick up some kaiser rolls and cold cuts so they can make hero sandwiches, and --- no wait --- first they go and get their jackets and then --- no wait --- I swear I just had it. Let me get another pint'a and I'll sort it out. It's funny though, it really is.

.

Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
I know Max! But I don’t know this Peter guy. Was he in the Navy? (Attempts to reach a bottle. Fails miserably.)


"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

RNAS I think. I heard he got his wings.

.

Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 214
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 214
Oh you mean Pete from Bristol. Good guy.

Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
F
Senior Member
Senior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,696
Nah, he’s RNAS. He’s the bloke from Felixtowe.


"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 208
Likes: 2
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 208
Likes: 2
Lou you just aint right LOL!

Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 282
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 282
Back in the mess - drinks are on me!


'Der Fuchs'

BOC Member
'BWOC BWOC BWOC'
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
Just shoot me...
Member
Just shoot me...
Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,002
SCHWELL! I'll just crawl out from under thish table here an' shaddle me upta thu bar, and.. <flump> bottles


Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 115
What’s all this banter...and all these empty gasses and steins? Groggily... I look up from my self induced nap behind the bar surrounded by empty and half drank bottles of Spirits and ale including some unknown size 12 shoe impressions outlined on my flight jacket! I think my wallet has been totally vacuumed of it’s thickish banknotes!! I awoke due to the roar of laughter by this fine lot to Nowi’s and Lou’s jokes! I must pick up where I left off? Did Sir Robert hide the cricket bat or did he take them home to sand and put a new coat of varnish on them?



Last edited by Deejan; 12/01/18 05:34 PM.
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,997
Oh, the Cricket bat, yes, um, I believe it is in the stock room where I last remember using it to stir up some fine gin! Gee, I wonder if the C.O. is still trying to locate all those missing potatoes? biggrin

I shall retrieve it at once! Who will be the lucky recipient of it's attention?


(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
Senior Member
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4,887
Likes: 3
.

Excellent! Robert and the sacred bat have rejoined us after an extended, and unexcused, absence - but as gin production was involved all is forgiven. Now then, where are our most recent members? You lot go grab Nowi and Dark_Canuck, and Sailor_Steve as well, I don't believe any of them have been properly beaten, eer-uum, initiated yet. Pile up the furniture lads, time to add some more boot prints to the ceiling!

.

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 730
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 730
The varnish seems to have been stripped off this bat.
How strong was this gin you mention?

Did we drink it? Might explain a lot.

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 740
A
Livestreamer/YouTuber
Member
Livestreamer/YouTuber
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 740
Just don't lick it or you'll go blind.


Let's pretend I got the BWOC badge to embed here.

Wenn ihr sieg im deine Kampf selbst gegen, wirst stark wie Stahl sein.
"The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." - Gaiden Shinji
Page 26 of 33 1 2 … 24 25 26 27 28 … 32 33

Moderated by  Polovski, Winding Man 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,070,956 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1