|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549 |
I can't wait!
Go Bucks!
Muck Fichigan!
Let it begin!!!
Last edited by piper; 09/03/17 12:04 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
|
|
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718 |
The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events. More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.comFrom Laser: "The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66 |
I have to be honest and say that I really haven't cared much about college football since I graduated in 1995. Anyway, it's still nice when the Hurricanes win a game.
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152 |
can't wait, I love college football, but just football season in general! Son is a JR and he's one of the Capts on his football team beating out a Sr for their position on Def. Proud Papa, plus I take pictures for the team which is fun.
XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969 Dave O'Brien,Top Gun PhotographyNikon D500 & D7200 Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8 Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8 Sigma 150-600
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751 |
Always enjoy spending a Saturday watching the Bucks especially when they play that team up North
Russ Semper Fi
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2 |
Already?  Just means more Friday evening traffic on campus (when Saturday is a home game). Go Tigers! That is...go somewhere else!
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26 |
Already?  Just means more Friday evening traffic on campus (when Saturday is a home game). Go Tigers! That is...go somewhere else! Lol, GET OFF MY LAWN. I am that cranky old guy these days too..  Wheels
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66 |
Doesn't MarkG live off somewhere in the boonies? He can't complain about bad traffic. He'd die living in Miami. LOL
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2 |
Go MSU Spartans ! Go Big Ten (except Michigan). Here's to the SEC just being average. LOL! I kid, I kid. And another year of the screwed up BCS and all the #%&*$# that comes with it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2 |
Doesn't MarkG live off somewhere in the boonies? He can't complain about bad traffic. He'd die living in Miami. LOL Yeah, but I still have to drive through LSU to see my Rock shows! Last Friday evening people were everywhere because school is back in session, although traffic wasn't that bad. But when there's a home football game the following day... But nothing like Miami, of course. I've driven into Miami three times for cruises, the last time about 10 years ago, I think. It's always bad, like Atlanta and Houston. It would be hard for me to deal with big city traffic on a daily basis, I'm older and not use to it anymore, although I still get almost yearly practice in Atlanta.
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118 |
take a taxi - someone else does the driving
There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB. The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed. There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2 |
I don't remember what taxis typically cost, it's been too long ago. My round trip is over 50 miles (80.5 km) for an event that seldom costs over $20.00 (x2). I can deal with a little traffic, as long as I get to gripe about it (my right as an old man). 
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 10,118 |
You drive till the traffic starts getting heavy, park and call the cab/uber.
There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB. The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed. There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 12,571 Likes: 2 |
That wouldn't work where I live.  Traffic is on miles of elevated interstate, sometimes over water but usually over places you wouldn't want to drive through even in broad daylight. That's the sad truth of this area, to get from my house in the boonies, to LSU or to downtown Baton Rouge, I have to either drive through or over the ghettos (I choose the safety of elevation).
Last edited by MarkG; 08/24/17 06:47 AM.
The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in Gives way and suddenly it’s day again The sun is in the east Even though the day is done Two suns in the sunset, hmph Could be the human race is run
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
|
|
Pro-Consul of Florida King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,022 Likes: 66 |
take a taxi - someone else does the driving Taxi? What's that? Is that some relic from the 20th century? 
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
|
|
Measured in Llamathrusts Lifer
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 24,718 |
take a taxi - someone else does the driving Taxi? What's that? Is that some relic from the 20th century? It's a Big City thing, I wouldn't understand.
The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events. More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.comFrom Laser: "The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2 |
A taxi is a yellow car you get in, wear no safety belts, hang on for dear life as you whip thru crowded downtown traffic, all the while wondering if you are being ripped off.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2 |
Indiana giving Ohio State a good game so far. A lose tonight will make for a long season in Columbus. I know it's early, but is there an upset in the making tonight ?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5,751 |
Yep Indiana playing a good game L4,Hoosiers are going through Ohio's defense like crap through a goose,,,But win or loose I'm still a Bucs fan,,Not a fair weather fan I enjoy each game and don't worry about the end of the season
Russ Semper Fi
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,525 Likes: 2 |
I'm sure an OSU lose would make the sports writer go crazy more than the fans. Maybe not though, I have been to a couple of OSU home games.
Last edited by LB4LB; 09/01/17 01:36 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|