SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 750
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 750
�22.99 seems like a cheap price, I think I'm in.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
T
Senior Member
Senior Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 1
Originally Posted By: archermav
�22.99 seems like a cheap price, I think I'm in.


+1 yep

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 10
Pilgrim
Veteran
Pilgrim
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 11,410
Likes: 10
Steam is now saying June 6 which is tomorrow! Is it finally releasing? Its the first time I've actually seen a date put on it.


John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 467
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 467
Originally Posted By: Coot
Steam is now saying June 6 which is tomorrow! Is it finally releasing? Its the first time I've actually seen a date put on it.


Yes! cant wait!! cheers

Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 237
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 237
So, today is 06 June, but i can't buy the game, on Steam.


Intel I7 4790K / 16 GB DDR3 / Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500 GB / Gigabyte GA Z97X-UD5H / GTX 1080 / 4K Samsung UE55KS7500 / TrackIR 5 / X55 Saitek
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
I think its released at 2 pm EST today.

Edit
From their website:
http://combatairpatrol2.com/

COMING TO STEAM EARLY ACCESS
6th JUNE 2016, 6pm GMT

Last edited by Parker; 06/06/16 10:37 AM.
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 864
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 864
If you can play it without that gfx-filter they are using for the promo material I'll add it to my basket for today along with HOI4.

-C-

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 578
Originally Posted By: Charlie_SB
If you can play it without that gfx-filter they are using for the promo material I'll add it to my basket for today along with HOI4.

-C-


He said that it will be an option.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/347170/discussions/0/392183857630247561/

Last edited by Parker; 06/06/16 11:03 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,071,403 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1