SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 15 16
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Hi Thealx.
I recently started to play with trackir system and I recomend it runs good.
With the authentic mi-24 clickable cockpit I cant see the down side parts of the cockpit so I need to click the switches. There are not enough vision angle to see some parts in all the cockpits, but the mi-24 is the only one clikable so is necesary.
It is posible to increase the vision angles of the trackir system?
Thanks

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
I suppose it's not game limit, but TrackIR settings because you can reach any switch with mouse pointer. maybe you should try to increase head movement sensitivity. I had never used original TrackIR, only freetrack and similar emulation tools.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Thanks for you quickly answer.
I sorry, is not a genuine trackIr, maybe a freeTrack to�.
I try to solve the problem, I will tell you.

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Hello Thealx.
I sorry about my impatience but can you tell us about your progress?
I really apreciate your work, your last release is awesome, thanks very much.

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Hi SimonAlonso, i think that Thealx is focused on the 1.16.0, cockpits improvement is suspended, but you can report any bugs if playing clickable cockpits.

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
hey guys, I'm glad you are still interested in this mod. but I'm afraid I have no free time right now, can't even find time to finish 1.16.0. not sure when things will back to normal, but currently I can't even promise to you anything.

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Latest release seems working fine, it's great to see infantry fighting each other during insertion missions, but if i switch from mi24 to ah64d cockpit i.e. copilot/gunner dialogue disappears and i have to disable in flight intel messages during campaigns because it slows down the game.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Has anyone tried this with 1.16? I can't get the download to work. I'm just wanting to try the blackhawk cockpit.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted By: blackshark
Why you never read first post?



Eh yeah, what exactly in the first post says it's been tested or not with 1.16? And the download doesn't work for me.

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 1
G
Junior Member
Junior Member
G Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 1
Having trouble downloading from app.box too. Seems like a common issue. Anyone kind enough to add some alternate mirrors?

Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 26
T
Junior Member
Junior Member
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 26
any updates for 2017?

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
no one knows for sure, I am afraid.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
2017, and I'm back thinking of doing more on my Blackhawk cockpit. No promises, but I'll try to keep working on it this year.

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Should be good messyhead.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Originally Posted By: SKIP2008
Should be good messyhead.
Well, if it ever gets finished biggrin

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Hello Thealx, how are you?
The last time I tried to install this versi�n to a friend I couldnt. I dont remember the steps order. It will be good to have a simple methot to install it.
Thanks for all.

Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
hi! nothing special - install original EECH, allmods 1.15.0 + 1.14 smokes, then 1.15.2, and finally this mod.
it will be much simpler if it will support EECH ver. 1.16 but it still does not.

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 166
Messyhead, I was speaking about clickable versi�n. At this versi�n you can use the Kiowa, Blackhawk, and the 2 cockpits of mi-24 fully clickable.
This instalation guide should be too in eechcentral so people can enjoy.

Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 20
E
Junior Member
Junior Member
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 20
Hallo guys
I play EE CH for some time now but only with MI 24 mod on older version of all mods mod pack {1152}.For all this time evrything work smoth,but yesterday my navigation map knobs buged and cant be used via mouse,i still can use map navigation pointer from keyboard {ctrl+ Num4/Num6/Num2/Num8} but cant use it by mouse.I reinstal evrything even but bug still exist i dont have idea whats is wrong.Evrything else works good.
Regards

Page 10 of 16 1 2 … 8 9 10 11 12 … 15 16

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,965 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1