|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
Soczkien, this low res display for navigation only. but I don't see any problem that it was replaced with MFD.
XIII, why? you have it already)) notnl is forced because two thing doesn't work with hardware rendering - sight reticle scaling and warning lamps scaling and rotation. now I will start to prepare Arneh's Apache for merge with this project.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
now I will start to prepare Arneh's Apache for merge with this project. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Downloading now, thank you Thealx!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Hi, game CTD when i select ORT/DVO in the AH64D.
Last edited by SKIP2008; 01/09/15 08:58 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Downloaded now thank you, i forgot another bug when in ah64d's pilot cockpit and select tsd with tads underlay imagery i see only eo images but not the flight path.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
This will be fixed with new apache avionics... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
SKIP2008, thanks. I hope it's not critical, will make fix later if any other errors will be found.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
Just for information - I'm still continue the work and making progress. I just included Arneh's AH64D avionics in this project so both helicopters with advanced avionics will be available in one package. if you interested in any of these aircrafts and have intentions to make it better - just subscribe for updates, I will send to you necessary files every time I have some progress, in exchange you will help me with solving issues. but, if I will not see any respond from you for some time, we will stop to work together so be sure you also have several free hours per week for playing.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Hi Thealx, if you need help i'm here, i'll have some time when come back from job for searching bugs.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
I know that in recent times I helped very little(I had some work), but that will change in next week.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
if you need help i'm here thanks! but I'm not ready yet =) I will notify you when it will be good enough for test. I know that in recent times I helped very little I'm not talking about some sort of task like "report 10 bugs per day and not less!!". just spent some time in the game, stay in touch and tell me what things you think can be better, that's more than enough. only meaning of my words - I want to work in the team, maybe we are bunch of usual gamers but it gives some results anyway. from latest experience - Apache mod was downloaded 31 times, 1 bug was reported. in Hind testing three people participating, four or even five dozens issues was reported. obviously, open testing doesn't work at all.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Ok Thealx, let me know when you're ready, good luck.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Hi, found another issue with apache avionics update, i can't lase targets if i'm aiming them with chaingun or rockets, sometimes the laser designator doesn't work also with Romeo hellfire even if the target is in correct LOS doesn't matter if i'm using TADS, FCR or IHADSS, i can't create PFZs/NFZs anymore but maybe it's known, wiht the latest clickable cockpit exe's sometimes the game CTD when i'm exit after a free flight.
Last edited by SKIP2008; 01/13/15 06:53 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,552
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,552 |
After I install this, can I still press R to start the engine (and use the other old keyboard hot keys) on the MI-24 or will I be stuck having to click on the screen?
Plus I don't read Russian so how would I know what all those buttons and switches and levers and dials in the MI-24 cockpit do?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
R is not engine start, it's rotor brake. but yes, you no need to know start up instructions and use standard keys (APU and left/right engine start). also new keys for separated systems are available, so you can control main functions (but not all) only with keyboard. I disabled text hints in video, but if they are enabled it looks like that: don't forget to set Novice avionics level, otherwise it will be nightmare for you =)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
One movie says much more than 1000 words. Much easier understand everything. Thank you
Last edited by XIII; 01/14/15 04:27 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,552
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,552 |
Haha!
I installed it into a new 1.15.2 FIX file and I can't even get the engine to start on the Mi-24.
My mouse cursor looks funny on the map menu, it looks like 2 little arrows.
Then when I go into first person view of the cockpit and I am looking at the side panels, the circle of my mouse won't even go that far to the left or right.
Also what is the lightning symbol in the payload menu screen and how do I enable text hints?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 183
Needs moar Mi-24 Member
|
|
Needs moar Mi-24 Member
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 183 |
Any chance of a screenshot or two, CG? A picture tells a thousand words, etc etc  Also, the lightning bolt is to enable/disable ground feed (shore line) power; if you have your avionics set at the right level this won't come on automatically, and if you want to use ground feeds, you'll have to enable them on the electrical panel and then light up the lightning bolt - effectively, tell your ground crew to switch the juice on.
<Insert witty sig block here>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|