|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qevmtujvheexfsa/%40U100RC50.7z?dl=0///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// RC50 - Fixed mirror-mapped texture on AA-12T (thanks to adlabs6) - Added Mk20 SSR - Added a fictional "HK418", which accepts only AK-47 magazines (just my weapons pack). And uses the AK-47 sounds currently in lieu of any other sound for now. - Fixed numerous typos in the configs (thanks to Bolo861) - Added distinctive Mk20 sound courtesy of taumargin - Fixed rotating muzzleflash for the L115x - Fixed zero for AA-12T so HE Ammuniton has a flatter trajectory I just realized that the "Sand appearing when shooting a weapon" still is in effect, I'll have to take some time for the next version to fix that issue.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Due to some issues brought up on the BI Forums, please re-download the pack again if you already have. I fixed some inventory issues as well as CTDing when selecting one of the Custom Carbines (M4 or M4A1).
Next up is some ammo tweaking and some other stuff but I have another A3 related project in the works for a client so going to take some time off of this and get that out and then get back into the public pack.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rvouatx1vy0zlq/%40U100RC50_2.7z?dl=0////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// RC50.2 - Fixed base inventory image for the HK418, showed a side accessory mounted when there wasn't one, i.e. wrong image anyway - Fixed Rear sight of AA-12T, duplicate named selections on some LODS, now will disappear when an optic is mounted. - Fixed Ammo boxes on two configs.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Okay spent the day helping a guy learn how to do weapon modding so got a break in to get this uploaded: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/970n9lpyubkiwvu/%40U100RC50_4.7z?dl=0//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// - Adjusted the SCAR-L Short zero - Added the fixed configs as well as fixed TMR PBO.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Given that the mod is fairly stable now (and out thanks to the hard work by the Armaholic and PWS Team and the Arma3.de team) next week I'll work on adding the new values for Spartan0536's ammo. Yeah I take breaks in between the weapon pack but I'd like to like, play the game too (kinda the bane of modding in a away, you're focused on modding not playing) and kinda take a hiatus until the 26th. i may peck and add to keep busy so yeah... also maybe going as far as seeing what else people would like so maybe the break will give me time to just chill out a bit and I may have a new (at least again some updates to the ammo values since Spartan0536 updated some stuff). I may also tinker with a Blackout .300 version of the Mk20 just to see how that goes, who knows (not like I need to heavily modify that gun) and maybe add those FN magazine things on the -H versions. But yeah enjoy the Holidays (again I subscribe to the topic so I can see your posts before I reply) and see you then...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
As said the most that's going to be done for this pack is mainly ammo updating and the inclusion of a .300 Blackout AAC version of the Mk20SSR and maybe even the SCAR-H's (admittedly I'm more interested why Spartan0536 chose to spend time on a newer round than a combat proven round and just doesn't make any kind of sense why he did that, but I have to just suck it up and drive on, and drink water as well). Talking with somebody else and going to play with the normal boat tail rounds as well as subsonic and see how that goes and then go from there.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I did however test drive (and thanks to 19 AAF participants) I can say the newer 5.56 values are still as great as they've always been. Some headshots were good (though values adjusted for the IAR's barrel) and on average took three solid shots and they were down, kaput. I think the difference I see is the actual velocity compared to the 5.56 versus the .300 Blackout. It's a good round but I don't feel game-wise it's a good combat round, for those times when you need to hammer out rounds because the enemy is rolling up on you and just doesn't deliver the oomph that the other rounds do. Granted I've always preferred the Mk318 SOST over the others, which should perform as good as you're used to.
Also I found a couple good quality A2 PEQ-15 models by themselves so those will be added as well to the mix as a couple more accessories. I'll probably add the grippod that's standard on Brit L85s and adjust the anim to match it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Finally managed to test the subsonic ammo and I do say that this is the honey of the .300 rounds. Did a test on Insurgency and was able to play "Urban Sniper" quite successfully as it didn't "announce" your presence like normal ammo does suppressed (found out the hard way too on that one) and also managed to get a few kills with it as well. Matter of fact I didn't alert the guy I didn't see at first but still got him. So yeah, the Subsonic ammo while less "powerful" works well and probably going to be a standard load compared to the normal ammo for suppressed sniper ops.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Okay got the Ultimaxes ammunition tweaked specifically for those particular weapons. So the short barreled (13-inch) version has it's own values as well as the regular (20-inch) and thinking about redoing the mags for the Old 30-round version as well since it would be a good idea. More often than not the 20-inch versions use the appropriate entries (I think the closest the Singapore miltiary uses would be the M855A1 so I'll just go with that) for Spartan0536's ammo to through those barrels. So roughly tomorrow I'll get the update out and then... not sure, it's still the holiday season and then it's back to "work".
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Okay got a request for a GL version of the M4A1 (didn't think of it honestly, should have) and probably do one for the M4 as well. I'll probably slap a 203 but I can do a 320 with no anims on as well. I have a skin for DCS I want to knock out but it'll take me until this weekend (or less) to nix it. Then after the new year (2nd of Jan) will get back to this depending on where I'm at anyway but here's RC51: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// New Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fkvq402onng1yk/%40U100RC51.7z?dl=0//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// RC51 - Added .300 AAC Blackout version of the Mk20 SSR and 3D model adjusted to reflect the shorter round for aesthetics (mainly magazine area). - Adjusted Spartan0536's values per his updates on his topic. - .300 AAC Blackout varieties are adjusted for the 20-inch barrel that the US Navy SOCCOM uses and as modeled on the weapon. - Added BIS PEQ-15s, one Tan, one Black. - Adjusted CAR-15 ballistic values based off Spartan0536's work. - Tweaked Ultimax 100 bullets to reflect barrel lengths, again modified (at least for the 13-inch barrel) Spartan0536's values. And as for the ACR... again I'll see what I can do on TurboSquid. Some of those people just don't give proper credentials for contacting or vague on permissions so it's a crapshoot on whose models I can use, but I'll see about it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I got a few more things to knock out and more than likely tomorrowish or Mondayish I can get to adding the GL versions of the M4s so that's not going to be too difficult. But again if things work well I can integrate the Masada into the pack as well. Though I will warn you (and realistically it doesn't make any difference) it is set to eject to the left by design, so no if it gets in then it's actually the way the model functions. But given you don't get burned by flying brass it's a good thing but overall just how its supposed to operate within that model.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Okay... it's Monday and today is actually been just pretty nice for once. My head was relatively calm today so I've been socializing which is good... So... yeah. Okay next up is checking on the ACR if I can use it, and the two GL versions (M203) for the M4s. I saw a good picture of the M27 on Facebook today and snatched that so I'm going to try and do some texture edits to reflect that image that was on HK's official page.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I admit I've been lazy with the M203s back then and finally remembered to "remove" the bottom rail piece so I'll add that and also fill in the 3D mesh around it and add the part for the frame which slides onto the barrel itself. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
And a cheap mount for the rear of the M203: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
And this is the above Masada ACR model implemented in A3: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
And some more Masada porn: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
And the M4(A1)/M203 in-game. Other than the necessary inventory images for the weapons its practically good to go. The Masada will stay left-handed ejection and will be both 5.56 and 6.8mm SPC. Given the length of barrels (I'm pretty sure 6.8 SPC is also available in that barrel length) is optional I'll just resize the barrel and magazine a little better to represent the larger round: 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|