|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Last edited by EricJ; 04/13/26 09:47 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 763
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 763 |
Are you going to release the weapons pack on Steam Workshop soon?
3 Samsung 27" LED Monitors powered by a Zotac 4GB 680GTX. Set at PCI Gen3. 5760 x 1080 resolution. MSI z68a-gd80 (g3) motherboard Ivy Bridge 3770k 3.5Ghz 32GB RAM (all .pbo's loaded into a 12GB RamDisk) TrackIR4 zboard merc keyboard Saitek X-52 stick/throttle/pedals Logitech MOMO racing wheel/pedals Razer Deathadder 3500 black mouse Sony receiver for 5.1 surround sound. 5 speakers and powered sub-woofer.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I'm still debating it, when I do I'll post a link but for now I'm not going to.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I've been mulling over an answer to the question of putting my mod on Steam Workshop. If it was a single PBO mod then I would have already put it on there, but in order for you to upload the mod it has to be a single PBO. Given that I'm catering to a small minority of players to get out there. So as it stands logistically it's a flat out no given I'm having small issues with this or that. Imagine (well you can't because you're not doing the work) that x 3 for each weapon, and as you all may be aware, its not just one or two, it's right now at fifty weapons so no... with that much maintenance (oh yeah let's not forget about the other accessories as well...). So in the short term it will be negative, no, nyet, nee, etc. but when RH finally updates his pack with Spartan0536's ammo values the RH config will go away as if they're not updated then it's just redundant values and no since in worrying about a config when I don't have to. I always appreciate the support and when I feel I'm logistically able to, I will. But again there are no current plans of putting my mod on the Steam Workshop.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
New Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/abo66amwmkax72d/%40U100RC47.7z?dl=0
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- M16 texture fixed for sure.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357 |
Eric,
Figured I'd ask here rather than on the BIS forums... I'm routinely having issues with your SR-25 not being able to reload. It won't happen every time, but it happens often where I'll shoot the last round, hit the reload key and hear the sound, but the animation doesn't play and no new ammo is loaded. Then every time I hit the reload key again after that, I lose a magazine until I'm out. And no, there's no mags on the ground, either. This happens both with or without the suppressor mounted.
Admittedly, I do have other mods running. I can't remember if I had the issue before when I was testing your stuff earlier.
I'll play with it some more and make sure it's not something weird with the mission, but wasn't sure if you'd seen it before.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I've never noticed an issue or somebody else noticing that issue, you're actually the first one to report it. But I'll check on my end as well to see if it's a game issue... weird though.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Did a quick test and shot 80 rounds out of the weapon, no issues firing or reloading so it may be a mod..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357 |
Did a quick test and shot 80 rounds out of the weapon, no issues firing or reloading so it may be a mod.. Okay. It's weird, because I didn't have a problem with it two nights ago, then last night, it came back. I'll mess with it some more tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Okay as I had a joystick issue at first, now it hasn't reappared, so it may be fluctuations in the Matrix or something... who knows 
Last edited by EricJ; 11/08/14 08:38 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357 |
I'm thinking the issue may have been a specific mission I made. I tend to get about 90% of my errors in that mission. In other home-made missions I don't have nearly as many problems other than the random UPSMON issue.
I'll keep looking for it elsewhere, but for now, disregard.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
Arma3 guy! Senior Member
|
|
Arma3 guy! Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891 |
Eric,
Figured I'd ask here rather than on the BIS forums... I'm routinely having issues with your SR-25 not being able to reload. It won't happen every time, but it happens often where I'll shoot the last round, hit the reload key and hear the sound, but the animation doesn't play and no new ammo is loaded. Then every time I hit the reload key again after that, I lose a magazine until I'm out. And no, there's no mags on the ground, either. This happens both with or without the suppressor mounted.
Admittedly, I do have other mods running. I can't remember if I had the issue before when I was testing your stuff earlier.
I'll play with it some more and make sure it's not something weird with the mission, but wasn't sure if you'd seen it before. hey gator, your thinking of it not being these addons might be right, i was getting that EXACT same issue with the default MXSW the other night during some SHQ missions
SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626
All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 357 |
Interesting. Are you on stable or Dev branch? I use Dev branch and I wonder if it's just a random issue that comes and goes as they fix stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
I think it's when they do stuff like that, as about almost two months ago I was tearing my hair out doing a custom pack for 7-75. It may have (I really think it was) that was happening, as in one instance, it would give errors about too many "///" and then it was this, that. Once things started calming down with updates the modpack is real stable and works without any issues when I send it to them. But I had an issue with my stick (buttons somehow... reversed or simply just didn't map right). Now I hop in a plane and no issues.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891
Arma3 guy! Senior Member
|
|
Arma3 guy! Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,891 |
Interesting. Are you on stable or Dev branch? Stable 
SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626
All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8
Me, just me. Member
|
|
Me, just me. Member
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,460 Likes: 8 |
Bleagh... watched Restrepo, Korengal, Armadillo, Camp Victory, Afghanistan, and To Hell and Back Again. If you haven't watched them then you're missing out. I can claim being in the Korengal once (As far as Fraggle Rock, for those who've actually been there), and in that #%&*$# all day, and surprisingly nobody shot us. Regardless they're good documentaries and again if you haven't, check them out.
As far as A3 goes... I'll probably start within a couple days working on the 240s, getting them integrated with the pack and another weapon (maybe it was just the 240s). Taumargin said he'd have the sounds done soon so by the time I get RC48 ready they should be good to include. He also mentioned that the RDS scope from (If my mind serves me correctly) the Iansky Delta Point scope for the HK416/Masterkey and the EOTech (thats what I believe he meant) for the SCARs. Personally my choice of poison is the M27 with an ACOG-RMR combo. I may make a non RMR version as I really don't use the RMR at all, which is strange but it is what it is, and Spartan0536's Mk318, but that's just me. He also mentioned some issues with him having a pistol as a secondary weapon and not the ability to select the cartridges in the drop down menu. I doubt this is related to my weapons (shouldn't be) but I thought it may be useful to bring up anyway.
By the by I added magazine cargo entries for the ammo boxes (thanks again Wansec_6) so this next version the ammo box will have them. I condensed the entries and it's better to add stuff as its easier to read, which makes it a bit better to add magazines to boxes as well as whatever else.
Oh yeah, gotta finish the Wipeout skins...
Last edited by EricJ; 11/12/14 05:32 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|