SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
H
Dustin G
Junior Member
Dustin G
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
Very true. I wish Saitek and Thrustmaster would step it up and make some pedals that are as good or better then their top HOTAS systems.

I really Like milan's pedals and I'm looking forward to Slaw's.


NZXT H440: WIN 8.1pro(UEFI)(G-sync)
EVGA X79-DARK: 4930k(GTX980)ROG swift PG278Q-Gsync
EVGA X79-SLI: 3930K(GTX980)Acer XB270H-Gsync
2xOCZ VECTOR SSD:
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28:
SOUND BLASTER Z:
Thrustmaster Warthog\X55 HOTAS:MFG crosswind\Saitek-combat-pro rudder pedals:TrackIR
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
H
Dustin G
Junior Member
Dustin G
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
I should have my Slaw pedals in about 10 days, they just shipped. If your in the US like me expect to pay about $510 USD. Not sure about your bank but mine would not let me send a wire using euros. I has to make a second payment using paypal. I looked into western union but they wouldn't deal in euro either from the US.


NZXT H440: WIN 8.1pro(UEFI)(G-sync)
EVGA X79-DARK: 4930k(GTX980)ROG swift PG278Q-Gsync
EVGA X79-SLI: 3930K(GTX980)Acer XB270H-Gsync
2xOCZ VECTOR SSD:
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28:
SOUND BLASTER Z:
Thrustmaster Warthog\X55 HOTAS:MFG crosswind\Saitek-combat-pro rudder pedals:TrackIR
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,118
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,118
Glad you got it sorted. You will like what's coming your way smile

Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
H
Dustin G
Junior Member
Dustin G
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3977757/Slaw_VS._Milan_the_battle_of_t#Post3977757


My review of Slaw vs Milan.

both are great pedals. One is most definitely the champion.


NZXT H440: WIN 8.1pro(UEFI)(G-sync)
EVGA X79-DARK: 4930k(GTX980)ROG swift PG278Q-Gsync
EVGA X79-SLI: 3930K(GTX980)Acer XB270H-Gsync
2xOCZ VECTOR SSD:
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28:
SOUND BLASTER Z:
Thrustmaster Warthog\X55 HOTAS:MFG crosswind\Saitek-combat-pro rudder pedals:TrackIR
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5
L
Junior Member
Junior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5
I'd love to buy a set of Slaw's pedals, but he won't reply to any of my enquiries frown

Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
leadf00t ,i personally ask Slaw so sent in a short time the pedal.if the order in writing on e-mail Slaw doesn't complicate to issue you.

Last edited by Slava; 07/08/14 08:32 AM.
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
H
Dustin G
Junior Member
Dustin G
Junior Member
H Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 63
HE's on vacation I believe. Right before he sent my pedals he said he was leaving for vacation.


NZXT H440: WIN 8.1pro(UEFI)(G-sync)
EVGA X79-DARK: 4930k(GTX980)ROG swift PG278Q-Gsync
EVGA X79-SLI: 3930K(GTX980)Acer XB270H-Gsync
2xOCZ VECTOR SSD:
G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB 2133mhz 9-11-10-28:
SOUND BLASTER Z:
Thrustmaster Warthog\X55 HOTAS:MFG crosswind\Saitek-combat-pro rudder pedals:TrackIR
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Y
Junior Member
Junior Member
Y Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
PROBLEM FIXED ! for Elite Dangerous. I talked with Slaw and explained the problem. After that I received a new firmware for pedals that change the brake axe from RX and RY to X and Y and now is working perfectly, the pedals are recognised by this game though this is still the fault of games developers because this is the only game that these pedals are not working. So if you have these pedals contact Slaw and he will help you.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
After reading yCodryn's post, I contacted Slaw and got the new firmware and instructions from him. After flashing to the new firmware, the pedals are recognized in Bomb.

However, according to Slaw, there is one drawback with the new firmware. He said that it is not as accurate as the original firmware. I have to do some flying to see if I can tell the difference.


AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT
ASRock B550 Taichi
2 x 16GB G.Skill Flare X PC4-25600
ASRock Radeon RX9070 Challenger
Seasonic Platinum 860W
VKB Gunfighter IV KG12
VKB STECS Throttle
CH Products TQ
Slaw Pedals
TrackIR 5
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
Hi, all.
I'm probably not correct to say, and Google translator is not correctly translated. Both firmware exact same accurate. I just wanted to say that in my opinion, the axis X and Y for joystick, and not for the pedals - it is not correct.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,082
Thank you for the clarification. I misunderstood the accuracy part, I thought it referred to the sensors.

Now I don't have to contemplate flashing back to the old firmware thumbsup


AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT
ASRock B550 Taichi
2 x 16GB G.Skill Flare X PC4-25600
ASRock Radeon RX9070 Challenger
Seasonic Platinum 860W
VKB Gunfighter IV KG12
VKB STECS Throttle
CH Products TQ
Slaw Pedals
TrackIR 5
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
My Bf109 CAM pedals are on their way...! thumbsup

Was going to get a set of the MFG's as well for another build - really like the look of them - but can't go for them as well at the moment so will have to "make do" with just the Slaw's for now smile

Last edited by Magic Man; 03/20/15 01:21 PM.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
Number 5 has arrived...



Quality is amazing.

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 33
O
Junior Member
Junior Member
O Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 33
Nice Pedals MagicMan.Looking forward to your opinions on them.

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 107
They are everything that has already been said. Workmanship is superb, they are built like a tank. Finish is brilliant to.

In game they are precise and very comfortable to use, the cam allows very small, precise movements at the start of the curves whilst building the tension as more force is applied.

They came packed exceedingly well, took ten minutes to get through it all! and Slaw was great to deal with, answering my emails very quickly.

Would thoroughly recommend them.

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
Hi, all.
It only plans. The probability that the next batch will look like this - 90%. But due to the change appreciation of euro against the dollar and the Polish zloty, the price will increase by 30 euros. Price in US dollars without change, yet.

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 151
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 151
Hello, Slaw.

Do you think -- in the future -- you'll sell conversion kits? I have a set of your great 109 pedals but maybe I could be tempted to upgrade with a cam & dampner kit?

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
Hi.
I think no. Sorry. I just do not have a time. And it is not easy technically.

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Hey Slaw I contacted you a while ago via email (last was 26th March) looking to get on the list for a set of your awesome Bf109 Cam which you said would likely be ready around mid May. Do you reckon these ones will have the damper. I've no bother paying the increased price. Cheers.

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 112
The pedals will have everything for mounting the damper. Damper is not included in the package.For those who ordered pedals until the end of March - the price will not increase.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,045 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1