|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
thanks every one for helping me out. ColJamesD, new models has no camo skins yet, sorry that didn't mention it before. XIII, confirming bug with hind's door. wingman1387, not sure about problem with deleting unit's mission. It's sometimes not visible, sometimes at the background of enemy unit and not clickable, but in stable release I see the same. Will look what cause it and what I can do.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
This looks like a great update. Can we get testing this, and treat it as in testing for now to get all the bugs ironed out.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
I suspect that the Col bad installed the update, or launched a bad exe, but it's not my problem. Flight model is finally good, reminds me of apache air assault  There is no the nervous reaction. In the same way as wingman , just fly and play with the flight 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
looks like you really want a new flight model. because fm here is same, I didn't change anything =)
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
Something you change  maybe in eech.ini settings? Before Fm is very " nervous" now is smooth and precise.wingman1387 too noticed this.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 172
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 172 |
Nice! Only had time for a short test and it's looking good. My machine even behaved with DS for a change which helped  Only one hiccup - the force vector arrows when firing the guns! I kept seeing red things appearing briefly (the edges of the arrows) and looked around and couldn't see anything that was red and I thought it was some really weird bug or I was going mad...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
the force vector arrows when firing the guns! Got it, fixed. btw finally I realize how to compile exe with OpenAL support, so in future will be two versions: DirectSound and OpenAL.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
Hi, i can't download anything from the link, can someone help me?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
I add second link on the first page.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 422 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
Are you pushing commits to eech.codebasehq.com or a different repo?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
of course codebasehq, just want to debug it before.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
of course codebasehq, just want to debug it before. Cool, just wanted to check as I know there is a Github repo as well, but not sure who's using it or where it came from.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
Arrows are not only when cannon shot .Show up also during the collision rotor� and hitting the helicopter into the ground.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
Don't suppose there's any videos of how the new effects look? I've not had a chance to play it yet.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
messyhead, I didn't make any videos yet, new models are little ugly. still fighting with firebird's converter =) Just for the record - if anyone would like to make videos from anything I am doing I don't mind, just specify what version it is, I have a feeling that were is will be a lot of changes soon. Github repo made clach04 I suppose, it's just a backup copy (but free from registration).
XIII, I'm testing with force vectors all the time, my mistake that I thought they all will disappear.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,386 |
let's discuss rotor blades. I'm happy what I got, but maybe someone would like to see classic blurred rotor. It's not hard to add new string in eech.ini, but I don't know how smooth disappearing of static blades can be done.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 808 |
No no , my voice on it, the rotor looks fantastic, especially from inside the cockpit.Completely new experience.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
Ok, definitely installing this tonight to try it out. I wanna see what everyone else is enjoying.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,883 |
If I'm installing from scratch, should I install this instead of 1.15 allmods after installing EECH?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|