SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
#3938439 04/12/14 10:55 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,604
C
Senior Member
Senior Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,604
I searched separately using the words: Car, Vette, Corvette.

All 3 said nothing found and I know that is absolutely impossible.

I was looking for that thread about the 1967 Corvette what was found in a garage of the owner's home after he passed.

The car was auctioned off today for $725,000

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Likes: 3
R
Admin
Member
Admin
Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 358
Likes: 3
I got 3 pages of results for Corvette.... the quick search that uses google had a bunch of results as well...

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,604
C
Senior Member
Senior Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,604
Originally Posted By: RacerGT
I got 3 pages of results for Corvette.... the quick search that uses google had a bunch of results as well...



That is strange.

I type in Corvette in the QuickSearch, click search, and it redirects me to a different page that looks like this:



Advanced search also turns up nothing.


Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
"Problem occurred in connection"
by F4UDash4 - 09/14/26 01:41 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,069,772 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1