|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
^^ Hmmmm... need to start limiting aircraft slots. Duly noted. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 664
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 664 |
^^ Hmmmm... need to start limiting aircraft slots. add thirty A-10C slots at SochiDuly noted.
Off to greener pastures
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
Smooth Operator Hotshot
|
|
Smooth Operator Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111 |
This is my cockpit. The 'flight deck' can be lifted off the table -- it's self contained. All the devices plug into one 7 port USB hub. There are two connections from it -- AC power and the USB to the computer. This post has screw sizes. This was my first deck. The one I have now has an upper shelf for the MFCDs - http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3163794/TM_Warthog_Mounting_Static_Con#Post3163794
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
Master of None Member
|
|
Master of None Member
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410 |
here is mine: 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
Is he using an iron for a mouse?
On another note- I've been wondering for awhile...
Where's Einstein been?
Last edited by eno75; 11/08/13 07:09 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401 |
Is he using an iron for a mouse?
On another note- I've been wondering for awhile...
Where's Einstein been? Actually Eno...> I do believe that is in old Phone modem... But I can't figure out why he would need a phone modem on a Typewriter with a TV on top... 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
LOL... I thought it looked like an old Commodore unit but yes at a closer glance that is in fact a word smithing abacus with a washing machine on top.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 401 |
I thought Crews view of his pit was funny because on his monitor he is looking at Wesley's pit... LOL
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410
Master of None Member
|
|
Master of None Member
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 410 |
figured you'd all get a little kick outta that photo.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
H'lo Eno and company, Hows that AI cleanup script working for ya? Any problems?
Eh shadow. I just got it loaded on all missions this morning. Looking forward to seeing it work! Thanks again for that. Grimes is a big help with that kind of stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 148
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 148 |
This just in from the Firehouse: Full Throttle Joint Ops....................  Just look at the speed on that Maverick! Three hundred sixty-nine knots. Shot from below, max range. AND IT KILLED! It got just close enough to detonate for a kill.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
Smooth Operator Hotshot
|
|
Smooth Operator Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111 |
It was prolly guiding in on that big bright white shoot me light with its IR sensor!
WC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 237
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 237 |
Hey, figured I would post up a pic of my pit as well. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
Smooth Operator Hotshot
|
|
Smooth Operator Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111 |
All right, guys on the setups!
The Highway is up for Skate and raven. There are GC slots in this and they make a diff.
WC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 237
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 237 |
We beat the highway tonight. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
Smooth Operator Hotshot
|
|
Smooth Operator Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111 |
I've been on the phone for 40 minutes with Century Stink complaining about my poor connection to Hollo Pointe on Comcast just 11 miles up the road. I wrote my state senator about the Internet here a couple years ago, time to write again.
WC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
Working on Day 4 of the "Georgia Peach Pit," and thought I might submit a clue as to the overall mission... Hope you guys have two big eyes open for this one. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111
Smooth Operator Hotshot
|
|
Smooth Operator Hotshot
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,111 |
Hey Rider - your monitor is upside down.
WC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,397 |
I'd like to see Wheel's setup now that we're getting a view into everyone's scenery...
Wheel- got any photos?
I'll post one when I get back home.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 143
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 143 |
You mean this... 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|