My PC12 at the gate at EDXW (Westerland) on Sylt, the German island of the Rich
At EDHK Kiel Holtenau, my "home", as it is only 25 km from here
Just landed at EDDT Berlin Tegel in my Jetstream
Taxi to the gates
After a short stay, ready to take off back to EDDK K�ln-Bonn. It is a warm evening and I opened the throttle a little to fast, EGT is critical, thankfully no damage to the engines.
Climbing and turning
i7 6700k @ 4,5 GHz GTX1070 Asus Z170 Pro Gamer 16 GB RAM 500 GB Crucial CT500MX200 SSD Toshiba DT01ACA300 HDD Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 LED W10 64
Heligoland, the only German Highseas island, in the background D�ne (Dune), where the small airport is located. It`s also called "Fusel-Felsen (roughly translated to booze-rock) `cause you still can buy duty-free alcohol ans such. That`s why several small passenger-ships are going there every day. Heligoland was used as a practice-target by the RAF after WWII btw. and finally the Brits tried o totally blow the island up, as it was regarded as a military threat. It is said one of the strongest non-nuclear explosions happened there.
D�ne with the "airport"
btw. the scenery is part of one 20 % sale of Aerosoft running this weekend.
A BN-2 landing on D�ne
Last edited by kilosierra; 09/24/1109:46 PM.
i7 6700k @ 4,5 GHz GTX1070 Asus Z170 Pro Gamer 16 GB RAM 500 GB Crucial CT500MX200 SSD Toshiba DT01ACA300 HDD Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 LED W10 64
My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case
Other Assets Deployed: HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION
I purchased ORBX CRM a few weeks ago and again, I`m very pleased, I love their stuff.
Currently I`m transferring a C-130 from Aussie to Europe in FSEconomy and having reached the Middle East, I was a little bored flying over endless deserts (however, flying over the Himalaya was impressive even without addons, really the roof of the world, flying at FL240 and seeing mountain tops pass only a few hundred ft. below was thrilling, THX for good weather). So I decided to pick up my Piper Cheyenne I I have based in ORBX land for a ride, KBFI -> S62. There is the Silverwood Amusement Park. 2 x 2 PAX, around 2900 v$, not bad.
Flying obviously over agricultural used land
Into the mountains, notice the nice weather front ahead (REX2 OD)
On final. Thankfully the bad weather stayed to the right as no ILS was available.
I love these ORBX guys, there really was a Rollercoaster and stuff at the airport. Great!
What I noticed with ORBX however, their stuff seems to be a out of scale, or my DA Piper, it`s way to huge compared to cars, hangars etc.
i7 6700k @ 4,5 GHz GTX1070 Asus Z170 Pro Gamer 16 GB RAM 500 GB Crucial CT500MX200 SSD Toshiba DT01ACA300 HDD Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 LED W10 64
Yeah what DaveSHQ said, their Hawaii airports are top notch, plus they have a special where if you buy 2 or 3 sceneries at the same time there's a huge discount.
Nice screens! Looks like you have been busy, like I used to fly FS2004 for millions of miles...all over the place. I'd invent a new scenario, each flight was a different airline, different cargo...some really routine, some very far from routine!
POLITICS, WAR, ECONOMY, CONTROVERSY! and other heated discussions and debates in the PWEC sub-forum at the bottom of this forum main page. See you there!