SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 5 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 87 88
seediffy #3600855 07/02/12 10:30 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 80
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 80
.






Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Dervish #3601360 07/03/12 08:38 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
L
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
Beautiful Seediffy

Heres some of Piglets freeware skyraider,






Dervish #3601434 07/03/12 11:41 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
K
Hotshot
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,677
Wow beautiful!


[email protected], GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
Dervish #3601456 07/04/12 12:15 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
Something a little different... Flying Stations' Westland Wyvern : (free native FSX aircraft)



Lewis-A2A #3601469 07/04/12 12:58 AM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
WW: Online Since 1992
Member
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 2,290
S! Lewis,

I'm more of an Air Force fan when it comes to Piglet's A-1 series aircraft...



... the "top-secret navigational device" implementation is pretty good, as is the photo of the current femme fatale...

Dervish #3602105 07/05/12 11:05 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
L
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
Glamourous Gal,







Dervish #3602293 07/05/12 08:48 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
-
Veteran
Veteran
- Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 16,082
Sorry to hijack this thread guys, but I've got a question regarding FSX and multiple monitors in this thread and would greatly appreciate feedback.

Thanks!

Dervish #3609670 07/19/12 09:44 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
L
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803













Dervish #3611064 07/21/12 03:55 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Amazing pictures, Lewis-A2A, who made the scenery for the duxford airshow? Many thanks.


Corsair 650D
Core I7 3770K @ 4.5Ghz
Asus Sabretooth Z77
EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked
8GB Corsair XMS3
Be quiet! Dark rock pro v2
240GB Corsair force 3 SSD
1TB seagate Barracuda HDD
Corsair TX 850W
Bitfenix Spectre pro fans all round.
Windows 7 64
Dervish #3611082 07/21/12 04:38 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
L
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
Tom Thumb
Senior Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4,803
Duxford can be found here;

http://www.airfieldconstructiongroup.org/drupal/


And quite frankly is bloody awesome, a must have for any FSX'er

Dervish #3611188 07/21/12 08:10 PM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,863
C
Senior Member
Senior Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,863
MH-6 is by Nemeth and UH-60 is from Virtavia, neither especially exceptional, but the best that I could find. Default Baghdad scenery, some minor tweaking in Picasa.









PC: 5600x / 32GM / RTX 3090ti / Quest Pro
..................................................
Console: PS4
Dervish #3611266 07/21/12 10:53 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Lifer
Lifer
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 20,834
Before I purchase anything I research what else is out there at the time. Right now the Virtavia Blackhawk is the best one out there. Cera has one in progress.

Last edited by DaveSHQ; 07/21/12 10:54 PM.
Dervish #3611293 07/21/12 11:49 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
P
Senior Member
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
My own pics of Baghdad, to go with those from Chipwich:
















Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync
Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower
Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM
Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System
INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz
ASUS RTX OC 2080
Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek X55 HOTAS
XBOX One S
Track IR5

Lewis-A2A #3611308 07/22/12 12:38 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Originally Posted By: Lewis-A2A





That screen shot is amazing! The lighting off the sheet metal is unreal.

Good job A2A

Dervish #3611354 07/22/12 03:34 AM
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,863
C
Senior Member
Senior Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,863
Good looking bird Plainsman. Question, do you have this Tomcat Easter egg in your Baghdad scenery? I don't remember which ramp or gate that I launched the Little Bird from, but there was a great big old F-14 sitting next to me. The D Boys didn't mind, but I wonder how it got there?



PC: 5600x / 32GM / RTX 3090ti / Quest Pro
..................................................
Console: PS4
Dervish #3611406 07/22/12 08:30 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 51
Thank you very much.


Corsair 650D
Core I7 3770K @ 4.5Ghz
Asus Sabretooth Z77
EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked
8GB Corsair XMS3
Be quiet! Dark rock pro v2
240GB Corsair force 3 SSD
1TB seagate Barracuda HDD
Corsair TX 850W
Bitfenix Spectre pro fans all round.
Windows 7 64
Dervish #3611457 07/22/12 12:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
A
Check out my
Senior Member
Check out my
Senior Member
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,462
@Plainsman,

Nice shots, but might I suggest the ENB series mod for better dynamic lighting/shadows, and changing to a blue-er sky than the REX midwest storm theme?


My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION


Chipwich #3611466 07/22/12 12:39 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
P
Senior Member
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
Originally Posted By: Chipwich
Good looking bird Plainsman. Question, do you have this Tomcat Easter egg in your Baghdad scenery? I don't remember which ramp or gate that I launched the Little Bird from, but there was a great big old F-14 sitting next to me. The D Boys didn't mind, but I wonder how it got there?



Nope. I guess I haven't found that ramp. sigh


Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync
Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower
Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM
Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System
INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz
ASUS RTX OC 2080
Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek X55 HOTAS
XBOX One S
Track IR5

AggressorBLUE #3611467 07/22/12 12:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
P
Senior Member
Senior Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,814
Originally Posted By: AggressorBLUE
@Plainsman,

Nice shots, but might I suggest the ENB series mod for better dynamic lighting/shadows, and changing to a blue-er sky than the REX midwest storm theme?


ENB coverts DX8 and 9, no converter for DX10 and 11, right? I only use FSX with DX10 preview checked. Not interested in going backwards with DX, but thanks for the recommendation. Also, I didn't use REX in those shots. Stock sky.




Last edited by Plainsman; 07/22/12 01:00 PM.

Acer: XB 280HK 28" 3840 X 2160, 1ms, w/Nvidia GSync
Corsair: White Graphite 760T Full Tower
Corsair: 16GB Vengeance LPX 2800MHz RAM
Corsair: SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speaker System
INTEL: Six-Core, i7 5820K CPU @4.2Hz
ASUS RTX OC 2080
Logitech 920 Wheel and Pedal System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek Pro Flight Control System with Wheel Stand Pro
Saitek X55 HOTAS
XBOX One S
Track IR5

Plainsman #3611888 07/23/12 05:06 AM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,606
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,606
Originally Posted By: Plainsman
Originally Posted By: AggressorBLUE
@Plainsman,

Nice shots, but might I suggest the ENB series mod for better dynamic lighting/shadows, and changing to a blue-er sky than the REX midwest storm theme?


ENB coverts DX8 and 9, no converter for DX10 and 11, right? I only use FSX with DX10 preview checked. Not interested in going backwards with DX, but thanks for the recommendation. Also, I didn't use REX in those shots. Stock sky.





I think AggressorBLUE is onto something about your sky textures. Here is my stock sky:



Is it possible you installed some 3rd party textures at some point and forgot about them? Or maybe dropped some in by accident? I had some 3rd party textures I tried once that were really horrible, but I didn't realize it until I started comparing my screenshots with others'.


Sager NP8671 17.3" Notebook, i74720HQ (3.6GHz), GTX 970M (3.0GB), 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HD, TrackIR 4, CH HOTAS and rudder pedals
Page 5 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 87 88

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,045 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1