SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Hop To
Page 1 of 442 1 2 3 … 441 442
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
How to Murder Your Wife: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058212/

Jack Lemon as the classic henpecked husband. I've seen this one a few times and I always enjoy it when it shows up on TCM.


Any movie or TV show will do.


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
P
Veteran
Veteran
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
No Country for Old Men. Outstanding movie.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,699
N
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot
N Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,699
TV Show: Community. Six seasons and a movie!

Movie: True Lies


" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy

"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson

AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB
CM Storm Series Trooper
Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive
WD Green 2TB Media Drive
Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,581
Movie: Space Cowboys (great flick, fiction but has The Right Stuff feel about it)
TV show: Farscape (rewatching on Netflix), unless the ALMS race counts


·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite
Movie: Space Cowboys (great flick, fiction but has The Right Stuff feel about it)
TV show: Farscape (rewatching on Netflix), unless the ALMS race counts

It's not Nascar but I will accept it. biggrin


Wheels

Post #17525 tanksalot


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
H
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
Retired Flight Simmer
Member
H Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,231
"Dogfights" the episode about bombers having to "dogfight" enemy fighters to stay alive. Watched it last night on Netflix.


I refuse to buy a flight sim that I have no interest in playing, on the off chance that MAYBE someday they'll make the one I really want to play.

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
U
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
U Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
Movie: Banlieue 13:Ultimatum. The sequel to Banlieue 13, a Luc Besson sponsored B-movie about a nuclear bomb in dystopian Paris suburb. Lots of martial arts and parcour in a distinct French style. Good mindless fun, often described as Ong Bak meets Escape from New York.

TV: Justin's House. A tale of a hapless houseowner with an inept robotic manservant, a green fluffy monster and annoying neighbours and guests. I had to sit through it with my daughter, who finds it hilarious. http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/justins-house/

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646
K
Senior Member
Senior Member
K Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 3,646
TV: V The series (2009)
Movie: Middle Men (With Luke Wilson)


I Want To Believe
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 6,779
E
XBL: LanceHawkins
Hotshot
XBL: LanceHawkins
Hotshot
E Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 6,779
Movie: The Avengers
TV Show: Touch

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
J
Veteran
Veteran
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 10,845
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol. Great movie.


Erebus Full Tower:Windows 7 Ult 64bit:Intel� Core� i7
3930K Processor(6x 3.20GHz)32GB[4 GB X8] DDR3-1866:GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB:1.5Kw PSU: 43" Sceptre 4k:
LG Blu-ray burner,: hd1/750GB,hd2/2TB,hd3/1TB,hd4/1TB,HD5/4TB

Youtube videos
Flickr Photos
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Movie: The Avengers

TV Show: Battlestar Galactica


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Originally Posted By: HogDriver
"Dogfights" the episode about bombers having to "dogfight" enemy fighters to stay alive. Watched it last night on Netflix.

The old 666 one?

Dogfights: Long Odds Part 3

Standard Definition: http://youtu.be/w4cksG7JoE8


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,875
Likes: 6
M
Senior Member
Senior Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 2,875
Likes: 6
Movie: Inception in 2010...nothing I've wanted to see since, although maybe 'Iron Sky' if it's still on at the multiplex next door to where I work.

TV: Don't use TV for drama anymore, so last thing I saw was some nondespript documentary on the History Channel or Discovery channels. 'The Thracian Gold' I think it was called. Luckily, it's not 'Shark Week' again...

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,644
J
Senior Member
Senior Member
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 3,644
Television: Peep Show
Movie: Quantum of Solace at home, Senna in the theatre

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
TV - Cant remember.
Movie - Patton , last night smile


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,064
Likes: 19
K
It's KRT not Kurt
Hotshot
It's KRT not Kurt
Hotshot
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,064
Likes: 19
Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural on TV yesterday. The last (Theater) Movie I saw was Mirror, Mirror about a month ago because I gave Blood and the tickets were free.


Win 11 Pro
MSI B450M-A PRO MAX AM4 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz (4.25 GHz Max Boost) 95W Desktop Processor 16GB RAM
MSI GTX 1070 8Gb
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 22,854
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 22,854
Originally Posted By: James McKenzie-Smith
Television: Peep Show


Ooh, good call, funny show!


Originally Posted By: James McKenzie-Smith
Senna in the theatre


Been meaning to see this one, I hear it's good. My brother is NOT a "gearhead" at all, barely knows a thing about racing...but since showing him TopGearUK, he's become hooked, and told me recently that the Senna movie is "outstanding"!


As for me right now...

I WANT to say the last movie I saw was "The Avengers", which was lots of fun...but ACTUALLY the LAST movie I actually saw was a "chick flick" called "The Vow", which was far better than I expected. It's not your standard "rom com" at all, based more in the real world when people go through some tough times. Loosely based on a real couple's experiences.

Oh, and caught a re-run of "Man on Fire", outstanding work by Denzel Washington!


POLITICS, WAR, ECONOMY, CONTROVERSY! and other heated discussions and debates in the PWEC sub-forum at the bottom of this forum main page. See you there!
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Ajay

Movie - Patton , last night smile


"I'm going to beat that....gentleman to Messina".


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie
Veteran
newbie
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381

Its a very quotable movie. I listened to the audio commentary after i watched it , he certainly grabbed life by the balls and gave it a good shake smile


My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships


Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 125,026
Likes: 66
Originally Posted By: Ajay

Its a very quotable movie. I listened to the audio commentary after i watched it , he certainly grabbed life by the balls and gave it a good shake smile


Army chaplain: "I was surprised to see a Bible by your bed. You actually find time to read it?"

Patton: "I sure do, every god damn day."


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Page 1 of 442 1 2 3 … 441 442

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,908 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1