Thats a bloody good version of Behind blue eyes piper, the Irish twist is nice...cheers man.
Something a bit different, and special methinks....'Booth and the Bad Angel' (Tim Booth and US Composer Angelo Badalamenti) with 'Dance of the Bad Angels'. Badalamenti may be familiar if you're a David Lynch fan. Tim Booth is of Manchesters 'James' fame. Great atmospherics, great lyrics, great track.
This is a good live version of 'Watching the detectives'. Love Costello around this period....creative peak I reckon.
PJ with 'Sheela Na Gig'...love it.
Just for a laugh, the Crazy World of Arthur Brown. His heads on Fire, FFS. LOL! Whats not to love? Epic Nutter.
Here is a taste of the weirdness that is my playlist.
l'Audace, toujours l'audace
I don�t have pet peeves; I have major, psychotic hatreds. - George Carlin
Even if you have a crown and sit at a throne In the end you will have nothing Even if you are destined for great riches In the end you will return to the dust
Some great tracks gents, as per usual. I have a confession to make. I'm in love. Like, really.....in love. LOL!
F*ck me senseless, she's got the love. (Candi Staton cover "You got the love", some Gospel Christian Soul)
'Shake it out', because she astrally projects her Spirit 3.10-3.35, and its fecking breathtakingly brilliant. Full half hour set too past 'shake it out', well worth watching the lot if you have 30 minutes tae spare.....great performance.
'No light, No light'....Jools Holland BBC. Magic!
Err, did I mention legs that are 8 fecking miles long, too? Don't believe me? Watch this, and try to contain yer excitement. Not my favourite song, but 'Jesus Christ'. Does it for me, anyways.