I can't reply to it all, but what is obvious on this thread is that you are all True music lovers....and 'God' whatever you conceive him/her/it to be.....(or non at all) Bless you all.
Liked a lot, Bowies 'Panic in Detroit' is great (Cheers Piper) and who can argue with the Hollies? He aint heavy, hes my Brother. Three times a lady, I should really instinctively hate, being a daft Punk at heart. Found meself singing along. But then hate was never what Punk was really about.
Jobs a Good un', some may remember the great original by Portishead....'Glory Box'....John Martyns (RIP) take on it. Trust me, its fecking Good.
Big John Martyn fan, wish more would listen. 'Genius' is a very over used word these days, but believe you me, ask anyone who knows and the tag most definitely applies.
I've put this up before, but its so beautiful I have to do so again.
'Couldn't love you more'. Says it all, really. 'Wired' at a lot of gigs. Had a Big 'habit', but he had an even Bigger Heart, and may he Rest in Peace.
Piper, Dart....Et al. I AM SO SORRY. BUT NAUGHT IS SACRED, In Teh Quest for Lulz.
LOL!!!
*Disclaimer. If one happens to be Jewish and has 'taken offense'. All one can say is 'Wow'. Don't make me be Jewish!! All Vengeful, and Ting. The actual joke is on those bigoted, hopeless Clowns. Its fecking hilarious.