|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
PS. Guys, I need a detailed description about how Dvina/Volkhov are calculating lead in K/UPR modes, what kind and how exactly they got information ( speed, distance...?)
Hi, there... It's about Volkhov/Dvina family. We all know, that if we can launch a missile without tracking the target. When the missile drop the first stage and start receiving commands from SNR, it must follow the boresights position at the moment (after some oscilations). I think it is like RS should be. As I see missile reacts just like that on epsilon and beta, ut still can't figure it out is moving the range boresight reflecting on missile, or not. Also, when practicing on Ashuluk in UPR/K: - against supersonic target the lead hits 4 degrees mark - against subsonic target - lead is not more than 3 degrees When the target denies data about speed and parameter (i.e. noise jamming), how could react the APP if there is no data for speed, parameter? P.S. Please, anybody, check on Hungary training with Volkhov, missiles are not guidable!!!Everything is fine, guys, I've just messed up the switches... 
Last edited by piston79; 02/03/12 08:43 PM. Reason: ERROR
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
It's about Volkhov/Dvina family. We all know, that if we can launch a missile without tracking the target. When the missile drop the first stage and start receiving commands from SNR, it must follow the boresights position at the moment (after some oscilations). I think it is like RS should be.Correct. As I see missile reacts just like that on epsilon and beta, ut still can't figure it out is moving the range boresight reflecting on missile, or not.Basically you should see no effect, except for K method, where the added elevation is depending on target range. Also, when practicing on Ashuluk in UPR/K: - against supersonic target the lead hits 4 degrees mark - against subsonic target - lead is not more than 3 degreesCorrect. Subsonic target UPR point is closer to the target. It can be less than 4 degree, depending on the P. Supersonic target UPR point is further to the target. It can be more than 4 degree, but the system allows the missile max 4 degree. When the missile is flying at less than 4 degree, than it is directly goes towards the UPR point. When the missile is flying at 4 degree, than the UPR point is at probably more than 4 degree, just the system limits its lead angle.
Last edited by Hpasp; 02/03/12 07:32 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
Hi, Hpasp, Recently you explained about the K3 command in Volkhov - in case the missile missed the target, or button VOZVRAT is pushed, SNR transmits K3 command for second time. I missed some target on purpose, but never saw K3 light to lit again. (I wanted to check it with VOZVRAT, but still I am not fast enough to switch the screen so fast  ). And, sure somebody mention it - electronic shots are traceable on Target Acquisition Radars... 
Last edited by piston79; 02/03/12 09:09 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Hello Hpasp! Error in the Volkhov "Divide by 0" Look at the picture ! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
I found a bug in the Volkhov in training in Hungary!
At an angle of ascent in 50 Degrees Antenna, I zoom in Line guidance range and error here was eat!
At 40 Degrees was not, but here are at 50 and was a error "Divide by 0" at the Volkhov, the Dvina was not.
I do not know it or Error Feature Volkhov!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
Piston, Max good finds, I fix both. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Future plans are very good !
I do not know the error is " Divide by 0" or a feature of the Volkhov !
I do not know exactly , just so I have this error was .
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Thank Hpasp!
I understand that this is a feature of the Dvina, Volkhov!
I regret only one thing why was removed "Shilka".
All such plans in the Shilka was also already in the simulator could make it all the time.
Shilka would be the last time.
As I understand it is your simulator, so you the right to decide what will and what is not.
"Shilka" could still make the time she has been there in the Simulator.
I think so, why do you Shilka removed because it is not SAM
Also, even perhaps because of that Shilka seems very difficult to do.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
Is that true? Could you check it with your sources?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
Is that true? Could you check it with your sources? I do not understand it, please translate.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
Second note said that in "Boynaya rabota" mode and switched on "RS" ("AS") on "I62" panel, changing from 150 to 75 km mode goes automatic...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
Hm, allmost.... 13:45 19th of December, 1972. SR-71 bomb damage assessment flight number one.
SA-75M Dvina
02:35, V-750VMVK 11DMVK Missile launched on Channel-1 Target distance: 34km Target azimuth: 182� Target elevation: 18� Target altitude: 10,6km SNR mode: 110km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
02:42, V-750VMVK 11DMVK Missile launched on Channel-2 Target distance: 34km Target azimuth: 181� Target elevation: 19� Target altitude: 11,5km SNR mode: 110km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
02:50, V-750VMVK 11DMVK Missile launched on Channel-3 Target distance: 34km Target azimuth: 180� Target elevation: 21� Target altitude: 12,5km SNR mode: 110km Missile guidance method: K (Half Lead Elevated By Constans)
03:37, Missile exploded on Channel-3 SR-71 Habu hit by SAM. (miss distance: 168m) Total, SNR On Air Time: 2min 31sec
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
You just super Piston79! You managed to shoot down the SR-71 Dvina ! I see a report on the Method K to small distances ! The question is how did you manage Dvina ? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
Super! Super! Super! You Dvina shot down SR-71 ! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,045 |
You just super Piston79! You managed to shoot down the SR-71 Dvina ! I see a report on the Method K to small distances ! The question is how did you manage Dvina ? No, I didn't shot it down, only scratch it... And you can see how from atached report. If you don't get it how, I'll write, but after 9 hours (because I'm going to work).
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 108
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 108 |
Piston, have you noticed the Habu's altitude in AAR? 10-12 km? Seems suicidal... or another bug. Congrats anyway, Tovarish!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
Piston, have you noticed the Habu's altitude in AAR? 10-12 km? Seems suicidal... or another bug. Not a bug, just this is the altitude Piston set. (He set the target distance manually) Just use SINE function to find out... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SineTarget distance: 34km Target elevation: 18� Target altitude: 10,6km 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 108
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 108 |
[i] Just use SINE function to find out...
Thanks, every day would bring new knowledge...  ...if only my primary school teachers hadn't been faster in this case. My point was that so far AAR referred to real target altitude, not a SNR setting. Have you changed it in the meantime?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,665 |
My point was that so far AAR referred to real target altitude, not a SNR setting. Have you changed it in the meantime? AAR is always use the info, that the SNR knows. If it knows it wrongly, than the AAR will be also wrong. 3DAAR will show the reality. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 481 |
The question of when it is scheduled 3D AAR.
In the year 2012 will be, or not
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|