Nice pair of cover tunes by Clapton there, wheels, two of my favorites besides "Little Wing" & "After Midnight." Those live versions are especially nice; the "Cocaine" cover is from the era when I first started going to Clapton shows. A prime example of why Mr. Clapton is in the top five acts I've seen, as far as number of times I've seen any performer. He is still one of the best acts a music fan can spend his or her money on.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Definitely go if the opportunity ever presents itself. After your first time, you'll want to see him again & again...which is precisely what happened to me back in the 80's.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Earlier we had Eric covering Bob, now here's Ben & Ziggy covering Bob. Iz fresh, recorded just a few weeks ago.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones