This is a very sad, very well crafted song. 'Brick' by 'Ben folds five'....tragic song matter but these things must be heard, methinks. All part of lifes rich pageant.
Don't care what anyone says, this is life affirmingly fecking brilliant.
Play it again, Sam.
Great band, great acoustic version. 'The Mayor of Simpleton'....lol.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Loved that Shuggie Jam Piper, good stuff. Any Johnny Winter fans in the house?
Here is a great upcoming talent, Englands Laura Marlin with 'My Manic and I'....folkie. Live from St Pauls Church (yeah, lol) Picadilly London.
Like what I've heard from this Nashville Tennessee duo too, 'The Civil Wars', with 'Barton Hollow'...good tune. The gal (Joy Williams) along with having great musical talent is.....'very easy on the eye'. I have no idea what the blokes called, and I don't care either, lol. Hehehe.
Hot legs! Enjoy.
(Its John Paul White btw....he's good too lol)
EDIT: PS 'Big Up' to Parker on that Mansfield redoux, that was some Funky sh*t (I know the track, all funky ass people do lol )
Wait till I hit you with some proper 'Northern Soul', but more on this later.
Thats it. I own up. Pssstt....I'm a secret rap fan.
I admire this fellows Pluck. Emotional honesty, Genuine Passion, deft linguistic and lyrical ability. Punk rock in fact, if you've listened to his earlier stuff.
No musical boundaries for me, 'eclectic'. Only good and bad, in my book. I believe this to be a force for Good.
Words, of course...... have their music too.
Cheer up though.....'The suns gonna shine on everything you do'
Instant Karma. Hare Krishna. Allelujah. Praise the Lord, natural Mystic. The Kingdom of God is within you.
Had to sneak this in. The music begins a bit later. It is part of me. Inseparable. I'd like to think that others could understand. In fact, I know they can.
'Waters of Tyne' and 'Big River'.....sung by Bob Fox. Get it while its hot.
23rd annual Xmas Jam is this weekend, should be a rip-roarin' time. Lots of special guests and covers. Here's a few from the 21st annual jam in '09.
12/12/09 ACC, Asheville, NC
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones
Looking forward to another great weekend of music.
It was 1990, give or take, I don't remember When the news of revolution hit the air The girls hadn't even started taking down our posters When the boys started cutting off their hair
The radio stations all decided angst was finally old enough It ought to have a proper home Dead, fat, or rich, nobody�s left to #%&*$# About the goings on in self destructive zones