|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,083
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,083 |
A bit belated, but two weeks ago I started my new job at Gazillion Entertainment (Secret Identity Studios), working on Marvel Universe as an Environment Artist!  Feel soooo good to be employed again, and to enjoy what I'm doing! Cheers! 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,545
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,545 |
I'd be more impressed if you were working for SW:TOR, but that's just me.  In all serious, congrats. I'm glad you found an enjoyable job.
Keep Calm and Check CanopyThere are no ex-paratroopers, only ones off jump statusLearn Economics at: http://www.mises.orgCarthago delenda est
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381
newbie Veteran
|
|
newbie Veteran
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 19,381 |
How cool is that  congrats man 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256
The Antipodean Senior Member
|
|
The Antipodean Senior Member
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 3,256 |
Local Area Network in Australia : The LAN down under.
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three. - Alice Kahn
The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,145 Likes: 8
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,145 Likes: 8 |
"Go Fly A Kite!" -Jason R. FS-WWI Project Leader FS-WWI Plane Pack SiteIntel i7 14700k Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite X 64GB Corsair DDR5 6400 Dominator Titanium AMD XFX 7900 XTX Merc310 Black Edition LG UltraGear 38GN95B-B 38" monitor Corsair HX1200 PSU 1TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD 2TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD Two 2TB EVO 860 SSDs Sound Blaster ZxR Win 10 x64 Pro HOTAS Cougar #4069 w/Uber II Nxt mod #284 & UTM bushings
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,131 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,131 Likes: 1 |
Congratulations! I'd really like to be working on an entertainment title again.
Elf
Last edited by Scott Elson; 07/13/11 02:13 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26
Lifer
|
|
Lifer
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044 Likes: 26 |
Tha'ts so cool Aladar. Congrats.  Wheels
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 18,549 |
Well done Aladar! Looking forward to seeing your work.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,083
Senior Member
|
|
Senior Member
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,083 |
Thanks fellas!  Scott, what did you work on before your current jorb?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,131 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 1,131 Likes: 1 |
Aladar, I don't want to take up too much space on your thread so here's a link to a post I made a while ago: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2997660/20_years_ago_Industry_annivers.html#Post2997660 I'm still doing game coding but since the economy went south it's just been the serious games stuff coming in. Most of what I've been working on has been military focused though currently I'm on a medical project. The focus is different though and I miss working on something where the main idea is to have fun and that my friends might have a chance to see. You've got some nice stuff on your website. How are you liking the new gig so far? Elf
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|