|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 30
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 30 |
last night i completed my first training mission, take off/taxi.
Is starting up the engines in lomac:fc that easy? all what the training video told me to do is alt-home and shift-home, etc.... coming from Black Shark, starting the engines in lomac was a breeze!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 17,733
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 17,733 |
Yep, LOMAC and FC do not have the detailed engine start-up procedures that are modelled in Black Shark.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,156
Hotshot
|
|
Hotshot
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,156 |
I am going to reinstall LOMAC, is BS still considered an add on and will it patch up my LOMAC? I don't plan on installing FC. I don't want to get into a debate here on it, but I think it bricked my CD/DVD drive. It could have just been a bad timing thing, but I am not taking any chances.
Life is tough. Life is tougher when you are stupid. - John Wayne
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298
Plankowner Member
|
|
Plankowner Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,298 |
Just bought a used copy of LOMAC Gold and LOMAC worked great until I installed Flaming Cliffs and then the craptastic Starforce told me it would not work unless I was using one of the older OS. Funny thing is I rebooted and all my good sense stuff after installing and even changed the permissions and compatibility to allow it to run on the settings per Starforce BEFORE attempting to run the program.
I just uninstalled it and will hope like hell that it didn't fry my Samsung DVD drive.
Star Citizen Referal Code STAR-MP6J-VFH7
i7-13700K @ 3.40GHz 32GB RAM GeForce 3060RTX MSI MAG Z790 Tomahawk lots of SSD's and a good old fashioned 1TB HDD Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro Windows 11 64bit Warthog #1397...compliments of SimHQ
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 12 |
I have LOMAC and FC2.
I'm running it on a new Win7 machine with plenty of graphics power and PC capacity. I have a Radeon HD6790 with a gig of vram.
I use a CyborgX USB joystick.
I can not get the weapons to function. The "flying" functions work fine ... but the weapons buttons do not.
Here's the conundrum ... everything works fine with IL2 Sturmovich. I play Pacific fighers no problem and IL2... no problem.
Everything works great except with LockOn and Flaming Clifts the weapons don't work.
help
Last edited by Hank; 03/25/12 07:12 PM.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 179 |
Hi Hank, did you ever solve the no weapons problem? I've got the same thing, patched to 1.2 but no weapons at all. PS using an x52 set up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
|
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
|
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|