SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Hop To
Page 4 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 105 106
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 391
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 391
*Crosses fingers for better sound*

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 960
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 960
oh man this is great news

i cant wait

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 393
=
Member
Member
= Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 393
Hello everybody:)
You dont need to use autotranslators due we have an english speakin part of forum, heres a link:
http://www.gennadich.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

S!


VikS
Flying BARANS Forever!
"All wool - to the front!"
www.barans.ru
www.riseofflight.com
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 788
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 788
GREAT news !!! The meaning of it (for me) is that finally, Oleg will let the code of the game becoming more open than now... meaning of that is that, maybe, we will also be able to develop more things for FB like, for example, the so needed MTO !!! Or am I dreaming awaken ???

Also, a Korean sim based on IL2 would be great...


Avoir la foi, c'est �tre plus s�r d'une chose que la raison ne le permet.
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,259
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,259
this game engine really is perfect for a wwi sim or chopper sim with its limitations in map size ground item visability draw distance, high alt modeling. I will definatly get this if they finish it.


- Good dogfighters return home with ammo, The great ones do not.
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,409
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 2,409
Saqson,

Do you have a contact there or do they have a publisher yet? I want to make sure this title is available in our shop and in the USA.

Jason

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,800
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 1,800
Quote:
Originally posted by Dolph:
Well...will it actually be interesting?
I mean, is any of you enjoying flying IL2's biplanes?

Personally, I don't think I'll be interested, though you never know what will come \:D
Heh. The day a decent WWI comes out I'm backing to strapping on a Spad or DH-2 and I'm done with these high faluting aircraft with their raised landing gear and closed cockpits.

Real men flew the Re-8. I mean only real men would fly and aircraft with only 5mph difference between max speed and stall speed right?

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,255
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,255
i will cross my fingers for the development team !
and will expect not to much ;\)


JG53*Frankyboy
Flugzeugf�hrer 8./JG53 "Pik As"
HQ_III./JG53
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 936
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 936
Albatros!!

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 194
I
Member
Member
I Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 194
FAN-FLIPP'N-TASTIC

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,343
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,343
Quote:
Originally posted by =FB=VikS:
Hello everybody:)
You dont need to use autotranslators due we have an english speakin part of forum, heres a link:
http://www.gennadich.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37 S!
Do I detect the presence of one of the glorious members of the design team for this fantastic new project?

If so, please come back often and update us on your progress. There are many, many of us here that have hoped since the days of RBIIID that we would have the chance to fly the great crates of the First World War using something like Olegs engine.

In fact if you do a search here you will find many discussions about it. You may have to go to the archives to get most of it though.



Copterdrvr


Skids are for kids!
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 6
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 6
Excellent News... Time to Dust off those flying Goggles!

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,439
I
Senior Member
Senior Member
I Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,439
I've never owned or been interested in a WWI flight sim before...

But this could change all that very quickly. Bring on the Tempest of WWI...the Sopwith Camel!


- IceFire
Find my missions at Mission4Today.
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 393
=
Member
Member
= Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally posted by copterdrvr:
Quote:
Originally posted by =FB=VikS:
Hello everybody:)
You dont need to use autotranslators due we have an english speakin part of forum, heres a link:
http://www.gennadich.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37 S!
Do I detect the presence of one of the glorious members of the design team for this fantastic new project?

If so, please come back often and update us on your progress. There are many, many of us here that have hoped since the days of RBIIID that we would have the chance to fly the great crates of the First World War using something like Olegs engine.

In fact if you do a search here you will find many discussions about it. You may have to go to the archives to get most of it though.



Copterdrvr
rgr that:)


VikS
Flying BARANS Forever!
"All wool - to the front!"
www.barans.ru
www.riseofflight.com
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 167
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 167
I too, would like to see this with the Il2 engine.
i just hope it doesnt have endless FM debates like we had in Rb2 and 3d. Hope their sources stand up to the test.

very cool.


vbr
Ron
Former member of:
JG1 'Richthofen', Jasta 11; Rb3d
Jasta 1; Rb3d
Jg1 'Oesau'; EAW

A&P Mechanic
Retired USAF

'Always treat your kite like your woman' 'You mean take her home and meet your mother?' 'No! I mean get inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e644WFD1rgM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,072
M
old time
Hotshot
old time
Hotshot
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,072
Rondo if you are miricle worker then your wishes will come true. i think we will always have 'those' discussions/flame wars/my sim is better than yours etc etc,..

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 223
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 223
cautiously optomistic....

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,669
C
Senior Member
Senior Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,669
The only thing that would interest me is a good offline campaign � la "Red Baron II". Not like "Falcon 4" of "Battle of Britain" but like "Red Baron II". Knowing the limitations of the Il-2 engine I somehow doubt that \:\(


Intel i7 960 @ 3.2 GHz - ASUS Rampage III Gene Republic of Gamers - 6GB RAM OCZ CL7 XTC Platinum PC3-12800 - ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 - 64GB Crucial RealSSD C300 SATA II - 1TB Western Digital WD1002FAEX SATA II - Creative Soundblaster Xi-Fi Titanium - Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Quote:
Originally posted by WWSensei:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dolph:
Well...will it actually be interesting?
I mean, is any of you enjoying flying IL2's biplanes?

Personally, I don't think I'll be interested, though you never know what will come \:D
Heh. The day a decent WWI comes out I'm backing to strapping on a Spad or DH-2 and I'm done with these high faluting aircraft with their raised landing gear and closed cockpits.

Real men flew the Re-8. I mean only real men would fly and aircraft with only 5mph difference between max speed and stall speed right?
hehehehehe, maybe you are right guys, but if the modelling is like it should be (slow planes), then I'm not so sure that I'll be so excited. As I told above: is any of you enjoying flying P.11 in IL2? Is any of you flying it on 1x1 for example? And this is fast compared to WWI planes LOL

Anyway, as I already said: you never know what will come. Maybe I'll be more thrilled than you in the end \:D

BTW, any news on 1C's BoB?


Shooting reds since 2001
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh Happy Day! I'm ready...

Page 4 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 105 106

Moderated by  RacerGT, Wklink 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,074,565 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1