SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1645125 12/16/05 02:23 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,384
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,384
Well 2005 is almost over, (15 more days till holidays!) and its time to show off your best photos from this past year. (btw I Always wanted to see a thread of mine go somewhere also) The Rules, keep pics below 1024 by 768 and only 2 post with ur pics allowed. Ill post my pics later on.
GO!


Arrow Photographics. since 2003.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#1645126 12/16/05 04:48 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
These are the 2 I like the best from me.





XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
#1645127 12/16/05 06:02 AM
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,187
Likes: 36
A
Veteran
Veteran
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,187
Likes: 36
Here's my two fav's:





Funny - I just noticed that the file names are sort of anagrams of each other - IMG_8133 and IMG_8311.


Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#1645128 12/16/05 12:10 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 9,859
M
Hotshot
Hotshot
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 9,859
Here are a couple of my fav's.





Regards

Mailman

#1645129 12/18/05 07:52 PM
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,583
L
Old Guy
Member
Old Guy
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,583
Here are a couple I like





Core i9 10900k @ 5.0GHz
Corsair H115i CPU cooler
Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 OC 8GB DDR6
32GB Team T-Force Night Hawk DDR4 3200,
Corsair HX850i 850W PSU
TIR5 With Trackclip Pro
Win 10 x64
#1645130 12/18/05 08:51 PM
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
U
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
U Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248



#1645131 12/19/05 05:02 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,765
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,765
A couple of them which I liked...

Las Vegas on a very bright day [Tamron 17-35mm]


very low light conditions @ Church [Canon 135L]



AMD64 4000+
MSI 7800GTX
Creative X-FI
2G of Kingston ram
Gigabyte GA-K8N PRO-SLI mobo
Logitech G-15 gaming keyboard
Logitech Z5500s
#1645132 12/19/05 12:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Lew, I love that top shot of yours!

U96, did you use a macro for the flower shot?


XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
#1645133 12/19/05 01:03 PM
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
U
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
%!#Stack Overflow#!%
Hotshot
U Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 9,248
TG, nope that's the normal Canon S1IS for you - it's pretty impressive for close-ups. According to the file info, that was f6.3 at 1/1250 sec.

Nice JATO shot btw - that should be a SimHQ calendar shot if it hasn't been already \:\)

#1645134 12/19/05 02:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,745
H
Senior Member
Senior Member
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,745
Some really great pics here.
Just 2?I got heaps of favourite shots. \:D

Ok,here's mine..



#1645135 12/19/05 05:17 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,608
Y
Senior Member
Senior Member
Y Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,608
oh come on u want me to traul through how many shots?

i'll see what i can find in my spare time ;\)

#1645136 12/19/05 05:50 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
I can't decide what to post - if I put up some naked ladys you guys get distracted and ignore all the other wonderfull shots people have up here.

#1645137 12/19/05 06:29 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,242
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 2,242
I've got three that i really like, all from my vacation.

Tried so hard to try to get him right in the middle of that beam thing. It was right before the moon rose red, whatever you would call that celestial event.


I have a few shots, but this seems to be the biggest shot.


Right before we headed out for an early game of golf, was able to catch a sunrise.

#1645138 12/19/05 06:39 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
T
Lifer
Lifer
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 20,152
Quote:
Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:
I can't decide what to post - if I put up some naked ladys you guys get distracted and ignore all the other wonderfull shots people have up here.
Nothing wrong with that ;\)

I think one of the Drakens you have taking off from the airshow in the mountains is one of my favorites from you. The background detail is awesome!

changed my mine, I like this one more


XboxLive Tag: DOBrienTG1969

Dave O'Brien,
Top Gun Photography
Nikon D500 & D7200
Nikkor 70-200VR AF-s F/2.8
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8
Sigma 150-600
#1645139 12/19/05 06:55 PM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
Thanks Dave.

Nah, I'm trying hard but I really can't decide. "The Laundry" definitly is cool because it got chicks.

My flash-lighted B/W shots (Checkmate & Waterdrops) are still my best "creative" work to date.

For aviation some of the latest "Draken Retirement" shots became my favorite, simple because they are rare.

I just can't pick any two.

#1645140 12/19/05 08:11 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,976
A
Ant Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,976
Can't decide which of my aircraft pics I like best.

But this is one I really like:


#1645141 12/19/05 09:04 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,608
Y
Senior Member
Senior Member
Y Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,608
i kinda like this shot

#1645142 12/19/05 10:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 14,410
Veteran
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 14,410
beautiful.

#1645143 12/19/05 10:42 PM
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 336
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 336
U-96, that's Gosport!- just 4 miles from me. Can't quite locate the dragonflies on the flower though! Nice pictures everybody!

Lord Lichfield, the Royal photographer, hated digital photography and would never use it. How come I see better pictures these days done digitally than ever before?

#1645144 12/20/05 12:04 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,765
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,765
I think this is from saround March-2005



AMD64 4000+
MSI 7800GTX
Creative X-FI
2G of Kingston ram
Gigabyte GA-K8N PRO-SLI mobo
Logitech G-15 gaming keyboard
Logitech Z5500s
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
SpaceX Starship Going to Orbit
by F4UDash4 - 09/28/26 12:37 PM
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,071,050 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1