Manoholo! Stickman,and thanks to the others for clearing it up.

Ummmm...I hope that means "Thanks" in Hawaiian and not something like, "Your Grandmother wears Army boots!"

We have a squad member from Hawaii and I think this is what he says. He seems friendly enough. \:D

I appreciate the update. I am sure it won't take much to change the manual.

I like to have the FOV set wide for general flying. This helps mimic peripheral vision, but renders the instrument panel unreadable. Hence my question of the snap-to-instrument view. Keypad Enter works well enough, thanks PV, but it would be better it were more of a closeup view. Can this be adjusted in the BDG file?

In theory I should be able to reach the minimum and maximum FOV with FOV- and FOV+ mapped to a wheel. I have also mapped it to a HAT and it works OK, but the control is not as precise as it could be.

In practice I cannot reach the maximum FOV with the wheel. I will need to do more testing. I will try the F12 view.

I enjoy messing around with programming the Cougar almost as much as I like flying. Previously in BoB I was plagued by freezes and CTDs which made changing settings a real chore. The latest version from the BDG seems to have stopped a lot of this but not eradicated them completely.

I have just received TrackIR and that should keep me busy for some time.

Salute!
Poyungan.


Gigabyte GA-Z77X UDH-3, i7 2600K, 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3, GeForce GTX 680 2GB.
Saitek Rudder Pedals
Cougar Hotas #08970 U2 #20
Thrustmaster Warthog
TrackIr 4 Pro
Windows 7 64 bit