Got rid of the overly sensitive rudder effect - one of my main gripes with BoB.

How?

Map the rudder axis to the keyboard rudder keysand uses keyboard sensetivity 2. Now I have a much more progressive effect that reduces that oscillating swings after centreing the rudder.

The deadzones in BoB have allways worked strangely (at one point I get a deadzone no larger than small) with my logitech wingman extreme 3d stick - this "trick" has finally solved things for me.

Now that I'm not fighting continously increasing oscillations, I can actually hit things (when I remember to use the correct defelction!). Surprising how similar the feel of the spit is to FB's - though at least here I can out turn a 109 ;\)

Now if only we can get the BoB planes to bite a bit harder at the edge of the envelope we'll be sorted.

Oh happy days...


Human history is a long procession of *******s being *******s