Great games, a couple in Spain, and then the Med

The last one was a truck interdiction near Syracuse in Sicily flying from Malta.
We took Whirlwinds and Mosquitoes from Ray's "Desert Planeset 6".
With twin engined planes we were not planning on dogfights, it was a matter of doing the job and getting out unscathed.
There were a lot of AI planes, and a couple of processions started after the convoy was destroyed:

The green line is to my plane heading back to Malta
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We outran the enemy and got away safely smile


Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly