Just encountered my first griefer.

He was at Grim Hex destroying any ship that spawned,including mine 2 or 3 times. However some guy noticed the chat asking for help and he came along and chased him off long enough for us to get away. I watched it unfold,it was pretty awesome.

Anyway,bug or not a bug time...

Twice now I have taken a delivery mission to drop off a package at a stash house. Whilst in my ship the delivery icon is present but once on foot it disappears. Entering the stash house there is nowhere apparent to drop off the parcel. I did watch a YT video where a guy puts the parcel on one of the shelves to complete the mission but I've tried everywhere. I'm going to say it's a bug,any thoughts guys?


If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a heart warming story about a shark that spits out so many people that they have to open a beach.