Anyone ever flown or witnessed an insertion mission ?
After destroying an enemy base , I flew a descending recon mission to that same base. After transmitting recon and confirming no further targets ,an Insertion Mission appeared to that area. I quickly accepted and jumped in the Blackhawk.
I've played for years , and this is my first experience with this type of mission in EECH.

I've assembled multiple screenshots below , as I consider these scenes very rare and elusive.
This is my flight and troop deployment to the previously destroyed enemy base. Enjoy !
(Sorry for the lowered quality in some of the pictures. I had to compensate for low lighting ,so troops were visible. It was dark and the sun was setting)

___Approaching landing zone___


___Landed at insertion coordinates (doors still closed)___


___Side door opening___


___Side door completely open . . . First soldier jumping out___


___Troops being deployed___


___Still unloading . . . I lost count of how many___


___Another Angle . . . Still unloading___


___Last soldier out___