Redux will be out so soon it is silly to play the old ones now if you plan on getting them. I'm just getting 2033 Redux, so I bought the DLC for LL to play now.
I spent a lot of time in the 2 Fallouts and their DLCs, not nearly as much time in Batman: AO as it's a smaller game, but still longer than either Metro which are more traditional FPS games. Actually, B:AO reminds me of FC3 a lot in how you unlock parts of the island on your map by taking towers, except some of them are really hard to do in Batman while in FC3 they're all pretty much the same difficulty.
I got the previous Batman : Arkham City but haven't played it yet, I'll be doing that when I finish the Metro: LL DLC.
Oh yeah, I'm still playing AC4, almost forgot that one.
The Jedi Master