Good interview Frey, Cheers. Love Adele, and its definitely a victory for real talent. As Piper points out, shes actually been going for quite a while, its only now shes being recognised and going Supernova. I hope she never changes, which sadly sometimes happens but she seems to be staying well grounded and long may it continue. Her interviews are usually a hoot, she has a very funny personality....Typical working class potty mouthed Brit (I swear like a docker too hehe, its not a big deal here really though, they are only words ) and I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously. Personality goes a long way.
I liked the 'I'm not going to be some skinny minny with my t*ts out' jibe, most pop music vids these days are basically soft porn....with the 'artists' who nine times out of ten cannot write or sing a song to save their lives without computer assistance; and 'slutting it up', because sadly it works. I'm a red blooded male and have to admit when I see Rihanna wiggling her booty about I think 'Phwoaar!!' because like most blokes I'm basically a caveman.
However, it gets a bit old and part of me realises ('Down, Shep!!!'....LMAO) that I am being cynically manipulated, and I regret being such a base neanderthal. None of this however can change the fundamental truth that the 'music' is crap. Rihanna has no real talent to speak of, apart from being preternaturally beautiful, which is of course not really a talent.....just a happy fluke. She can dance a bit I suppose. Wow.
This is a good interview in 2 parts on the Graham Norton show . You'll just have to endure Miranda Hart I'm afraid lol . Adeles 'evil cackle' laugh cracks me up, funny lass.
Last edited by Biggles07; 02/17/1210:42 AM. Reason: sphellhing