Padre,
Did you join this forum and the official forum just to post this? I mean 5 posts at SimHQ and 9 posts at the official forum tells me so. Anyway, I don't get what the problem is with an accurate depiction of an inverted pentagram on a cathedral in Amiens. Ummm... SO?
No, I've lurked this forum for years, usually not logged in, just looking for information.
@Bandy: The Gages...yes...you're right, but as you know it's hard to rollerskate in a buffalo herd, and if I could figure out how to zoom in on my flight map, while in flight, so I could do some land navigation while flying the crates without the compass (N.11), I'd turn them off. I'm open to correction on that issue as well.
I repeat that I can see no valid reason for his raising yet again here...
I only mentioned it once, and directed to the real conversation via link , over to the RoF forums. If I knew how to lock it here I would, but I don't, and I'm not inclined to sort it out since I probably won't post here for another 10 years.