I found the patch to be great. Wasn't expecting such a change. At least not according to the readme.

I'm at a loss as to why some do not see the changes done to the AI. You must remember that the AI cannot fly the 3rd party planes well at all, due to the flight model changes.

The third party plane makers that I know of, are completely aware of this, and are working on the flight model changes, needed due to the game changes.

I fired up a test run right after patching and was greeted with a flight of 10 spads. Flying extremely well in formation. We ended up meeting maybe 10 - 15 enemy. The amount of planes in the air was really disorienting, what a great time!

Instead of the usual loafing around and leisurely picking of targets. This was an absolute free for all. Every one that I had time to notice were tailing someone. Both sides were well engaged.

Now I admit that I didn't go to outside view to see specificaly what each AI were doing, like I said, I was unexpectedly busy. Tons of praise to TK for the patch. Can't wait for the next one.

Hang in there pilots,,,, its getting there.
JimC.


Win7 64 bit
I7 3770 3.4 Ghz
16 GB Ram
Geforce 650 TI Boost 2GB